The online racing simulator
can someone make a XRT skin like my racecar?
Heres some pics of it:

anything else i can post to help with this lmk. just curious if it could be done, figured the more pics the better.
why did you put the horrible hood scoop on it?
Quote from GTR Racer :why did you put the horrible hood scoop on it?

He has a LS1 lump underneath there (which is supercharged) so that probably explains it
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :He has a LS1 lump underneath there (which is supercharged) so that probably explains it

once again WHY ?
because its my car and thats what i felt like doing. it also sounds like a stock car, and rolls on gigantic chrome foose wheels, just like i like it.
lol.....
Quote from GTR Racer :once again WHY ?

It could be for a number of reasons. As he has just stated, its his car and thats the way he wanted it. Other reasons could be for room (noticed how the whole center of the hood is risen) and increased air flow to the engine bay.
the real reason is beasue theres a supercharged v8 under the hood that due to the oilpan design doesnt really clear the stock hood.

i had several options but i alwasy thought that a hood like that would be cool on an s chassis and make mine look different and more like a muscle car like i wanted it too.

i like the way my car looks other than the ride height and the overall beat-upness of it and thats all that really matters. if you build a car do it for yourself not to fit in.
Hey mike i like it!
lol, this thread isnt about my car, its just if someones bored and can make a skin and if theres anything i can provide to help
Haha well ....Haha
If you have a high resolution picture of the large door logo it wouldn't be too hard to do. Also a list of sponsors. Do you have pictures of your car not moving? Since its your car you could take a profile picture, a pic of the back/front etc. to help a skinner out.
*edit: I didnt see some of your pics, they should be fine for skinning from, but a list of sponsors would help more.
eh, ill just take some pictures of it once it gets repainted. its kinda taken apart and broken a lot of ways right now.

front bumper, center is dunlop, next out is magnacharger, next out is xatracing. dunlop theres only one theres dual of the others.

on the sides of the front bumper its flowmaster , a speed fetish logo under that, and a bmagic logo under that. www.bmagicaero.com , www.speedfetishperformance.com for those logos

above the tire on the front is dunlop, and a magna charger behind that on the back edge of the front fender,

down the sideskirt front to back its MHT Wheels, equus guages, spectre performance, drive shaft shop, flowmaster, lingenfelter performance engineering, then painless performance wiring logos.

on the side of the backbumper bottom to top its sixspeedsinc.com , aitracing.com , zoom performance clutch.
i dont really remember the back. i think there were xat logos above the tail lights on the trunk, and a dunlop logo between them. and there was a flowmaster sticker on the bottom edge of the bumper, there were two tailpipes on one side and a flowmaster sticker on te other.

think thats it.
im having a hard time finding a xat racing logo
*edit I've started the skin since no one else called it.
i dont really know where one is. the gimp copy i had had the X font and i just used some italicized and streched font for the AT part of it, and racing is just a generic font. and that was on another computer somewhere, idont even remember where.
ok i'll try to recreate it but it wont be perfect
sweet, looking forward to it, and thank you!
It's not exactly a racecar, is it!
i think it's more a drift car?
Quote from tristancliffe :It's not exactly a racecar, is it!

Yaaa, drift car does not equal race car. But both are considered high performance cars
whatever it doesnt matter, do your anti-drift thing somewhere else.
Quote from flymike91 :whatever it doesnt matter, do your anti-drift thing somewhere else.

I'm not anti-drift
wowww thank you that makes it a LOT easier!
some progress
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from flymike91 :some progress

Wow Mike, Mike gonna love it.

Might want to relocate the Dunlop logo, as it's a bit stretched where it is.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG