The online racing simulator
HowTo: Getting Lapped
Once more, a little info to all guys, that get a blue flag and are in the same car category:

1: Dont change line on the straight, so the faster car can get used to that and easily overtake you

2: DONT lift the throttle when the faster car is right behind you on the straight!!!

3: If he's close near a turn, just take a wider line there...

I did it after the book.....

I was lapped a lot of times..and I was..
Lol yah, Richard - at one point you were being lapped by 2 GT1 almost simultaniously during same turn.. I was like "woar, I'm so glad I'm not sitting in your seat"
I did in my pants there...
I would too
Quote from Vykos69 :Once more, a little info to all guys, that get a blue flag and are in the same car category:

1: Dont change line on the straight, so the faster car can get used to that and easily overtake you

2: DONT lift the throttle when the faster car is right behind you on the straight!!!

3: If he's close near a turn, just take a wider line there...

After seeing this
Quote : #02 SK Gaming drafted up on the rear of the #23 T7R car exiting the second sector and attempted to make the pass too late.... Result: DT for car #02.

Maybe you should also write a
How to: Lap slower car classes
Lol, btw.

I've had some weird situations with GT2 cars at the 2nd sector split corner, some people very kindly take a slightly tighter line which is the easy in the GT2, then some others just hog all the road and steal your wings.

So maybe just a suggestion to GT2 cars in that corner, to maybe hold a slightly tighter line if a GT1 is that close behind, from driving some GT2 XRR it's quite easy to hold a tighter line, so if the people who arn't allready doing this could so, it would be much appreciated.

Quote from Bawbag :Lol, btw.

I've had some weird situations with GT2 cars at the 2nd sector split corner, some people very kindly take a slightly tighter line which is the easy in the GT2, then some others just hog all the road and steal your wings.

So maybe just a suggestion to GT2 cars in that corner, to maybe hold a slightly tighter line if a GT1 is that close behind, from driving some GT2 XRR it's quite easy to hold a tighter line, so if the people who arn't allready doing this could so, it would be much appreciated.

forget it... you want to pass us, thats not the same as right of way... at least thats how i see it (for this corner)
Ray has a point.
Since being in GT2 I know you can hold a tight line around that corner, still be flat out, and GT1 can go around the outside flat out.
No cars lose any time, if they do, it's very very small amount.
Quote from three_jump :forget it... you want to pass us, thats not the same as right of way... at least thats how i see it (for this corner)

I'm not saying there's any right of way for the GT1 cars, but the fact is that the GT1 cars struggle to get around that fast left, where the GT2s simply don't, meaning they can hold a tighter line without losing any speed or time, also shows great sportsmanship.

BTW, a few times I passed your GT2 car and they were the reason for me posting this 'suggestion' as when Dave held that slightly tighter line it meant I could hold my normal line and all was fine and dandy.

You know, that in the GT2 holding a slightly tighter line is faster, when I can do it in the GT1 I do and it makes a huge differnce to your straight line speed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG