The online racing simulator
Replay Folder
(12 posts, started )
Replay Folder
I dont mean to sound dumb, but where is the replay folder in Patch Y. It used to be the spr and mpr folders but they no longer exist. So how do you upload replays now.
Replays are still kept in your LFS\data\spr and LFS\data\mpr folders..
I dont have those folders. Is there a diffrence becuase I am using Vista.
OK i managed to get the folders but now whenever I save a replay it doesnt appear in the folder. When i go to the folder it says that the folder is empty. I reinstalled lfs twice and am now out of unlocks so I do not want to reinstall it again.
try searching your harddrive(s) for *.spr, *.mpr then.
Then u'll see where your replays are beeing redirected at.
I tried that but I got no results. Do you think I should wait until the end of the month and try reinstalling LFS again.
You could try going to your lfs folder go into data then make new folders called 'mpr' and 'spr' and try saving some replays, se if that works. Might work
The folder are there now but whenever I save a replay it save in LFS, but when I exit it isnt it my data/spr(or mpr) folder.
Could it be that when you've reinstalled LFS you've put it in a different place and are running it from some other folder than what you think you're using?

Sounds weird, I know. But I can't think of any other reasons. Unless it's Vista causing the issues, like not allowing LFS to write anything to the folders or something.
Quote from Huru-aito :Could it be that when you've reinstalled LFS you've put it in a different place and are running it from some other folder than what you think you're using?

Sounds weird, I know. But I can't think of any other reasons. Unless it's Vista causing the issues, like not allowing LFS to write anything to the folders or something.

Try and check

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore

And then go to your map where you installed LFS.
Thanks, they were there. Why is it there and not in my actual Live For Speed folder.
hello . thanks a lot ! i had to find this save folder too , and with Windows 11 , its a different path from previous windows O.S.

Replay Folder
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG