The online racing simulator
Stats graph (server activity) [Request]
Hi All.

I have been having some problems with getting a decent server graph / activity graph for servers hosted by me.

Its something i have been wanting to offer for quite some time now but tend to run into errors.

Currently i have been experimenting with an activity graph made by -ed- from DSRC (see graph below)

Now, this is preety much what i am looking for, perhaps with things a little easier to actually see . However this does not show things correctly (query ran every minute to generate graph) It appears not to record all players on server, it only appears to record players that are actually on track. and also appears not to go above the 23 slot mark.

If theres anybody out there that thinks they can help. Please reply here. or drop a PM. I need something that can work on a WINDOWS platform.
I've been meaning to build this into the next update of my stats thingy, which I've been meaning to publically release parts of.. I'll see what I can hack together tomorrow afternoon...
sounds good TAA. will look forward to it .
Just to let you know I've not had the chance to do it today as we had a rush job at work, resulting in not finishing until 7 Will try to bung some code together tomorrow though
Not a problem TAA.. in your own time. appreciate any and all efforts.
any news on this.....
Quote from hughesie89 :any news on this.....

I didn't have the opportunity to package anything up for Franky. I do know that he's now using a program written by one of the dSRC guys. That, however, requires access to the hostPORTNUMBER.txt file that the LFS server creates (and thus it doesn't rely on LFSWorld at all).
Franky is working hard on this Watch this (or other) space!
maybe hugesie.. .maybe

still doing some testing at the moment, I think i found the problem i have been having. but only time will tell.
-
(hughesie89) DELETED by hughesie89

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG