The online racing simulator
We have a new website!
I've had quite a few projects behind the scenes, and we (admins) decided to update the site to something that we can all easily edit and post info on. Came up with the simplest solution to get something up and running, and for now, this is a temporary site with basic functions and design. I would've liked to have had tons of surprises long before this 24 hour race, but they will come after I'm afraid . Some parts of the site are not fully developed, I will be adding more things before and during the 24 hour race. I am sure some browsers will act a little funky viewing it, but it's not any of our worries right now... just as long as it works.

http://www.mastersofendurance.eu/

Stay tuned for all the new stuff and goodies, and enjoy the new site. We hope it helps you guys with necessary information, and is more pleasing to the eye.
#2 - fapex
WOhohoho

Nice site, thumbs up!
Finally.

Great
#4 - Bean0
I like that, nice one
Looks like a simple Blog site but I like it
Sure looks ownage to me.
Quote from Belain :Looks like a simple Blog site but I like it

Indeed, but it's clean and that is what makes it great for a league, because you can easily find what matters most.

Great job guys!
#8 - Jay
true, u can find easily what u need but still looks like a blog, anyway: n!factulty?!
Really nice that the website gets useful finally
I have problems with the navbar in opera. when I hover over a point with a submenu, the navpoints placed right of it jump on top of that navpoint. Like when I hover on results, all the other menu points come moving over. see attached thumbnail.
Attached images
moe_bug.jpg
really like it... nice use of Wordpress too.. Very clean
Sausage fingers!
Very nice job
old one looked much better. pity that it never got updated i hope this is fixed now
Very nice site! However is your RDNS working? All e-mails seem to go to the junk folder...
Just wondering Tweaker are you going to add a count down timer at any stage?
I mean it just think it could look pretty alright if it counted down to the events just a thought though.
Question are the times, on the site(schedule) UTC or CET. Reason im asking is that, it states the race starts at 16:00 UTC, and that tonight's Qualy is at 21:00 UTC(meaning 10:00 CET) is that correct?
Race start is 16:00 CET as I understand it. Aka 15:00 UTC.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Very nice site! However is your RDNS working? All e-mails seem to go to the junk folder...

I dunno, that's something Phil would need to look at.

Quote from AstroBoy :Just wondering Tweaker are you going to add a count down timer at any stage?
I mean it just think it could look pretty alright if it counted down to the events just a thought though.

I was going to have one, but it's too much of a hassle to make a nice one this close to the race. Tonight I'll be adding more content on the right, so the site is more of a portal for useful links and tools for teams and viewers during the race.
Schedule and rules pages were incorrect as re: times. This has been fixed and standardized to UTC. Sorry for the confusion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG