The online racing simulator
Quote from DavidSS :live for Jesus theme skin

David

Erm ... interesting. In the sense that I'd not like it online. I guess it's OK if you really want to use it offline. Good skinning though.

It made me think of a particular team in British GT, well, it's another team to want to see in the gravel trap. Or, see in the kitty litter even more if it's a Ferrari
Quote from Huru-aito :I bet some Germans will be offended by that, but I think it's nice!

some german admins might ban you for that skin

Quote from Huru-aito :I bet some Germans will be offended by that, but I think it's nice!

imho this will rather offend the millions of people suffered an died under the third reich's bestiality
Quote from ACCAkut :

some german admins might ban you for that skin

+1.

I would never associate my Ipod with Germany's darkest era. Just impious.
guys i'm sorry if i offended anybody, i meant it as a joke. plus, i'm russian so i don't like hitler too much either...
Anyone have an anti-Bush-atomic-bomb-terrorists-are-everywhere-and-I-wants-all-your-oil skin for the FBM?

no seriously guys, srsly....
Quote from slivski :hi guys here's a skin i made so me and my friends could use it, maybe somebody else out there might have fun with this one too.

i don't mean to offend anybody in anyway, i just thought it was funny...

I certainly hope your not using this as a online skin. I have seen people banned for a skin. By doing this your not really serious about that period of time.
Quote from slivski :hi guys here's a skin i made so me and my friends could use it, maybe somebody else out there might have fun with this one too.

That's one of the worst "bad entries" (first post) to a forum i've ever need (next to crackers:razz

If I were you, I'd remove it and start on some very good skins the get people over this one..

Before u start 'hailing it' u should know that all he did was put orange everywhere and clone THIS on it.

It's not rly his 'humar' or 'work'.
Quote from HellBoy99 :Before u start 'hailing it' u should know that all he did was put orange everywhere and clone THIS on it.

It's not rly his 'humar' or 'work'.

ouch! log off shut down! birdy brings out the evidence!
yeah i had that image for some time now in my wallpapers folder, and i thought it was funny so i made it into a skin, i never claimed to have drawn the actual image, all i did was have the idea of turning that image into a skin.
well ive had 2 much coke!!! and im feeling hypo! but i dont go putting that in my wallpapers folder!.... ok ill shut up now.

I think it is bad manners
well here's another skin that i made for lfs. i used 2 different wallpapers for the girl and some for the design, the rest was done by me

i've included a picture of my finished work in photoshop, to hopefully put faith in some disbelievers
Attached images
Green_in_game2.jpg
front_top view.jpg
side view.jpg
finished.jpg
Attached files
Data.zip - 589.9 KB - 570 views
No Fear Skin
Here is my next Skin.Hope you like it.
Attached images
preview.jpg
FBM_nofear.jpg
wow that is an awesome skin Beastyyyy!
can you tell me how you made it look so 3d and shiny-like in the preview? myviewer looks all plain and doesn't even resemble yours. looks like a 3d render
I think the iPod skin is fantastic. If you really think about it there isn't much difference between the blind devotion of your average apple head and Nazi era Germans. The skin isn't a salute to Hitler or Nazis, it is simply a metaphor... and a very witty metaphor at that.

Some people just need to learn what humor is and maybe, just maybe, learn to put the past where it belongs.
Quote from bigjdubb :I think the iPod skin is fantastic. If you really think about it there isn't much difference between the blind devotion of your average apple head and Nazi era Germans. The skin isn't a salute to Hitler or Nazis, it is simply a metaphor... and a very witty metaphor at that.

Some people just need to learn what humor is and maybe, just maybe, learn to put the past where it belongs.

totally agree with him
Was cleaning out my room the other day and found one of my old toy cars. I thought it would look good on the FBM. Click the thumbnails for bigger pictures. Skin is public and on LFSW.
Quote from bigjdubb :I think the iPod skin is fantastic. If you really think about it there isn't much difference between the blind devotion of your average apple head and Nazi era Germans. The skin isn't a salute to Hitler or Nazis, it is simply a metaphor... and a very witty metaphor at that.

I agree with you, but i also think we should not forget what happend there and make sure nothing similar happens ever again.
Quote from Beastyyyy :Here is my next Skin.Hope you like it.

i like it, maybe cause i use nofear gloves or i just love the way it looks

An iPod doesn't kill people.
Hello Skinners!

I've begun to collect skins for an update to the AI Skin Pack. If you have any FBM skins you'd like me to include please let me know.
Quote from felplacerad :Hello Skinners!

I've begun to collect skins for an update to the AI Skin Pack. If you have any FBM skins you'd like me to include please let me know.

i was just wondering the other day if there was going to be a 2008 AI skin pack. Nice one!
Peugeot Skin
This is a peugeot Skin!
Attached images
photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
FBM_Peugeot.jpg

FBM Skins
(1858 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG