The online racing simulator
Changeable "F9 to F12" bottons
well , like title say?s , i use mouse to steer and in certain moment in the reace i need check the tire temp or the fuel remaining , i suggest all F?s keys or only the F9 F10 F11 F12 , can be changed , is annoying release the mouse to press the F?s bottons
________
YAMAHA CS-80
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :It is already possible: "Game" -> "ALT +" -> "/press F9 (etc.)" and assign to a various button.

________
VAPORIZER HELP
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
he means that you can use a simple script to assign the F-Keys (or any other) to a button you like. Look into LFS Manual or into your docs folder in your LFS main folder do find some info
why i need to use a script? , is more easy
Assignate another boton to show the display like mmmmm mouse botons 2 or something like that
________
List of ceos of ford motor company history
I'm not searching for it, but there is a pack of scripts that you can assign to a Alt-X and then it will toggle through them. Also you can then assign your wheel buttons to an Alt-X so that its on your wheel. Just search around a bit its here somewhere.
if you don´t like using scripts, i´d simply consider moving closer to your keyboard.

back in demo days, when i used mouse, i always had my left hand on the keys to shift up & down, so no big deal to reach the F-keys. kinda like the same position that i used to play first-person shooters
Well , nevermind , i dont understand why i need to use a SCRIPT or whatever , if is more simple if dev change the way to config the bottons ,

Al bottons , combo botons , alt + , Shift + , all F-keys , shoul be changeable by user without scripts or cr@p like that

Thats i wass talking
________
Mazda b-series (north america) picture
so you want the F9, F10, F11 etc to be keys like c, n, m, j ?

What keys do you want to do what?
Keep in mind you can do all of what I am about to say in game without scripting. Although you need to know the scripting to do it, and you need a wheel (IIRC it doesn't bind to other keyboard keys and that might be your issue, although if your touching the keyboard already I would say just get used to the layout of your keyboard and learn where F9-F12 is...) anyways, if you had a wheel simply bind a wheel button to Alt-1 and make that button say /press F9 viola, your wheel now presses F9... I don't see any point in asking the Devs to work on things that are already possible... I'd rather them keep tightening up and progressing on the other parts - my opinion though.
my G15 kb can do it
Well yes, so can anyones - but thats the power of macros on a keyboard and not so much the power of LFS... Still the wheel comment I made is all I wanted to say...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG