The online racing simulator
Who needs Human Noobs? :)
(15 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
#2 - J@tko
And if you want a good crash - put some open wheelers (or any car) on the oval with 20 AI. It's quite good fun, especially with the BF1/FO8
i know there is a aston setup that pro rb4's cant get around one corner on

aston national i think, they all just go off it's great
Quote :Why doesnt scawen make the AI atleast so they can drive normally on the track? Why not use the rFactor method? How did rFactor do it?

I know you will now say that the LFS AI is more ambitious bla bla ....

Its because its tough and time-consuming to do a good AI for racing games. And because a decent AI may be (i'm not scawen to tell this accurately) fairly low on the to-do list (compared to physics improvements), we have this kind of AI.

You know, you're not supposed to be racing (with AIs) rFactor, LFS, NASCAR 2003, *insert racing simulator here* offline. Racing sims can only be enjoyed with their maximum potential by racing online.

NOTE: The sentence above is FALSE if you race Grand Prix 4.

[rant mode]Only N33dF0rSp33d K1ng0rzl0l0l0l0lrz race offline[/rant mode]

NOTE 2: rFactor AI sucks also.
#5 - Blues
Quote from Mike85 :Why doesnt scawen make the AI atleast so they can drive normally on the track?

And why are you so sure he doesn't will do that? Of course will he work hard with the AI's in the upcoming patches.

But the AI is much better in the Y patch, then they where before. And Scawen already told us, that he haven't got the time before the Y patch-release, to work more with the AI. As Bumpdrafter said...it is a lot of work to make good AI

But just relax, the AI will be better and better.
If you want to see some good crash's, put the RB4's on pro level, then stick them on the small fern bay offroad course. As they come upto the small chicane before the last corner, they go to fast, get some air, and lose grip. Then they clip the high kerb and go sailing in the air ;D
Quote from Mike85 :Why doesnt scawen make the AI atleast so they can drive normally on the track? Why not use the rFactor method? How did rFactor do it?

I know you will now say that the LFS AI is more ambitious bla bla ....

..Because the rF AI is just as bad.
hahaha it seems that the fbm ai are faster than me on blackwood. i get 1.16.35 as my pb, and they still beat me. they must have faster pb times
I have currently got uf1's xfg's ufr's xfr's and bf1's doing a 500 lap race and this has already happened. Are only a quick demo so i didn't remove the hud. Lets also say ufr's pushed the uf1's off the track lol. I gave up got boared lol

/me thinks AI's are noobs
Attached images
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
I think the AI drivers are fast enough, really. I'm guessing that most people only race against the AI when learning tracks and preparing for online racing, so they don't need to be like 1% off the WRs.

The main issue about the AI is of course their player awareness and ability to react accordingly. But as Scawen said, that wasn't the priority of Patch Y. Once that is in place too, it will be more than good enough for 90% of the LFS players, I'm guessing.
God, everytime I see this thread I think it's called "who needs human boobs? ".. then I think, what the hell.. *click*... oh, it's that one
lol
spmaity spam spam

this post is useless spam to get my post count up, or is it ?
spamity spam spam
read between the lines and guess what it is lol.
Quote from sgt.flippy :God, everytime I see this thread I think it's called "who needs human boobs? ".. then I think, what the hell.. *click*... oh, it's that one

Exactly my thoughts
Quote from sgt.flippy :God, everytime I see this thread I think it's called "who needs human boobs? ".. then I think, what the hell.. *click*... oh, it's that one

hahaha lol:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl

An honest mistake, on the plus side if you want boobs just open Google, hit 4 random keys and hit search. You'll be bound to get some sort of boobage.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG