The online racing simulator
new g25
(11 posts, started )
new g25
gday guys,

i purchased a new g25 today and i bring it home, installed it and all of that, now i go to lfs and then options, now my problem is that the green accelerator bar is full, and the brake bar is nothing but when i press the accelerator down, the brake bar goes up instead of the accelerator bar?????, and when i brake, the brake bar does nothing!!!
in the axis, all of the yellow lines are in the middle except for the number 4 y axis??? how do i fix this and what should all the axis be set as, can sum1 plz send me a screenshot of their axis page

thanx for ur help
do you have the wingman profiler set up? drivers? settings?
actually i fixed that problem, the only problem is that now when i lift my foot off the accelerator, the brake comes on, that is with combined settings but when i put it on seperate settings the brake always stays on
???
Quote from arrowkart4 :actually i fixed that problem, the only problem is that now when i lift my foot off the accelerator, the brake comes on, that is with combined settings but when i put it on seperate settings the brake always stays on
???

Keep the 'separated' setting. What you want to do is invert the axis for the brake pedal. Go to the option screen where you set the axis, to the far right you should see a column titled 'invert'. Toggle that one.
Quote from felplacerad :Keep the 'separated' setting. What you want to do is invert the axis for the brake pedal. Go to the option screen where you set the axis, to the far right you should see a column titled 'invert'. Toggle that one.

ok i did that but now when i press the brake nothing happens???, next to the brake it says invert 0 and next the the accelerator it has invert 1. any thoughts???
Double check that you really assigned the correct axis as brake. Look at the horizontal bars to the right as you pump your brake pedal up and down then assign the brake axis to the bar that moved. If this works except that the brake is inverted (ie brakes come on when you release the pedal) again-you guessed it: Hit that invert button once more.

On my setup both the throttle and brake axes are inverted (see attachment):

Edit: Be sure the pedals are set to separate in the windows settings as well (2nd attachment).
Attached images
sshot1599.png
sshot1600.png
man this is really pissin me off lol, i put all of my setting the same as urs and the brake is stuck on.when i press the brake, the slider two moves....if that helps?
FIXED IT!!!!
thanx 4 ur help
also is there an option that you can take the driver assist off because at the moment its correcting me when i go sideways???
Quote from arrowkart4 :also is there an option that you can take the driver assist off because at the moment its correcting me when i go sideways???

There is no such thing.

Do you mean force feedback? If yes, you can change that with "," and ".".
Quote from zeugnimod :There is no such thing.

Do you mean force feedback? If yes, you can change that with "," and ".".

I think he means TC in the FZ5. If thats the case, just turn it off. Same goes for Bf1 if you wanna chuck that around

new g25
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG