The online racing simulator
Finally!
(17 posts, started )
Finally!
sounds like im getting S2 at the end of the month so . ...

can i get some pointers? saying im going to mainly be racing the open wheelers(F1 FTW) etc
#2 - garph
Just have to wait and see when you get S2. You can't really prepare or anything, well maybe make the FBM more difficult to drive, less rear downforce or something to help you with throttle control.
Quote from garph :Just have to wait and see when you get S2. You can't really prepare or anything, well maybe make the FBM more difficult to drive, less rear downforce or something to help you with throttle control.

yeah. i heard the BF1 is hard to tame. true?
Yes, it's a very difficult drive, and as a consequence rarely raced anywhere. It might find successful usage in a league, but on public servers it's basically extinct, because it simply doesn't provide fun races taken the average public racer skill set into account. Too fast, too unforgiving, a too large gap between those accustomed to the car and newcomers. In the BF1 you spend more time fighting the car than your opponents.
oh can i use the xbox controller or do i need wheel?
If the XBox controller connects via USB and registers as regular input device, you shouldn't have any problems.
If you hope of being competitive and consistent I guess you'll have to get a wheel! Edit: I meant with the Bf1
Quote from Paranoid Android :If you hope of being competitive and consistent I guess you'll have to get a wheel!

lawl. ill use the wheel when i get it but its not worth gettin it set up if im only gunna play demo for a bit
hardy anyone drives the BF1 and FO8 anmore only FBM and FOX.
Quote from AndroidXP :Yes, it's a very difficult drive, and as a consequence rarely raced anywhere. It might find successful usage in a league, but on public servers it's basically extinct, because it simply doesn't provide fun races taken the average public racer skill set into account. Too fast, too unforgiving, a too large gap between those accustomed to the car and newcomers. In the BF1 you spend more time fighting the car than your opponents.

I want to say that BF1 is very fun car and my favourite. I have special setups and It it easy to control the car. I ran F1 Championship 2007 with BF1 and it was fun to drive. So if you learn to handle it once, other is peace of cake. Me and my friend are addicted to FO8, too, because we love the sound and handling a lot.
Oh yes sure. If you continually race and practice with it, it can be a very fun car. I was merely stating what the reality on public servers looks like.
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh yes sure. If you continually race and practice with it, it can be a very fun car. I was merely stating what the reality on public servers looks like.

its mostly drifting or screwin around right? then theres those STRICT racing servers
Oh, there are plenty of "serious" racing servers. Just none with the BF1
You tend to only find them on servers where all cars are allowed, and these servers are generally a big mess with 3+ different car classes racing at the same time.
i useually have my server up SO classic with FO8 if anyone is interested stop my NBR Race Team server
if you got a ferrari f1 skin or mclaren vodafone skin for bf1 . link me please
try the skins section for a bf1 f1 skin, someone will have created one

Finally!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG