The online racing simulator
2jokers ruining races, beware:
They have been reported, but Ill post here so other drivers and server admins can be warned:
2 players in CTRA1 just blocked the first chicane in FE2, waiting for the leaders to crash into them.
(replay attached -> watch from player named "STOP")

They started with the rest of the pack, and immediatly stopped in the chicane 1 and manouvered so they covered the whole track. Luckily, one was spectated for idle before leaders arrived, but the other one didnt.
To know theyr account names, hit CTRL+Shift while viewing the replay.

I dunno the "name and shame" policy of these forums, but this is a serious offense - unless we want s2 servers to turn into demo servers...

cant attach, so heres a link:
http://www.raceauthority.com/r ... _FE2_12_Jan_2008_0100.mpr
Unfortunately, these goons need to be looked into, banned. I was leading at the time, and someone thankfully shouted out to be cautious going into t1. Hopefully it gets dealt with quickly
-
(teedot) DELETED by teedot : not relavent
i think they wer STOP and HERE right? they were in conedodgers server too

EDIT: hahahaha im very inteligent.. watched the replay and they were the ones
well - now everyone has their accoutnames

And yes, STOP and HERE
I banned them from my server; if they can't act normally on a server 'for beginners', then they don't have anything to do on my server.
Submitted that replay to the Wrecker Barricade and banned those usernames from the halfords racing server. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. That replay was a total joke.... cant believe ppl think they can get away with crap like that.
Drivers Banned.
Hmm they should be banned for live. Delibartly wrecking the place. Good to see Teedot already banned them from our servers. What a pricks those 2.
Quote from niels1 :Hmm they should be banned for live. Delibartly wrecking the place. Good to see Teedot already banned them from our servers. What a pricks those 2.

don't worry they won't be racing on the CTRA servers for the rest of their lives =)
there was a guy like that on the SS1 server the other night, not quite that bad, but atrocious driving. he had reports filed on him, so, hopefully it got taken care of.

why the increase in clowns lately?
Quote from Viper93 :don't worry they won't be racing on the CTRA servers for the rest of their lives =)

Quote from NoPistons :there was a guy like that on the SS1 server the other night, not quite that bad, but atrocious driving. he had reports filed on him, so, hopefully it got taken care of.

why the increase in clowns lately?

Christmas break, people were probably bored and picked up games they have not played in a while and found new ways to 'have fun'

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG