The online racing simulator
[TDRT] welcomes two new members
(9 posts, started )
[TDRT]TheDanishRacingTeam

After some time of trialmembership we´re very happy and proud to be able to announce and welcome another two fast and experienced racers to our team.

[TDRT] A.Thorup (Flaffy) adds another Danish driver to our team.He´s aged 27 years and won his first LFS race back in year 2003. He loves endurance races and will be a valuable asset for various endurance races and leagues to come. He has some impressive stats with 50% of his finished races ending as podium finishes.He participates in the GTTC league for TDRT already.

[TDRT] J.Rantajoki (Drunken Predator) is from Finland and 26 years old.He has a lot of sim racing experience:GPL, GTL, rFactor, GTR, GTR2, Race07.In no time he managed to get himself some impressing LFS race stats, here especially on the CTRA servers: Wins:59,Podiums:144,Finishes: 221.As he will not participate in the GTTC league races this year you will hopefully meet him the IGTC season 2008 racing for our team.

Welcome to the team, we look forward to racing with you.
coNgrats to TDRT
Nice to hear. Hope we see these guys on-track in the IGTC.
Grats guys
nice for the team, gratz to the drivers
Grats dudes! Looking forward to seeing you all on the IGTC track!
Congrats to you my friends
Congratulations Lads
Grats with your new drivers
Rantajoki I have seen a little on Westhill, and I´m sure he will be a great driver for you

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG