The online racing simulator
South city Pitlane route... any good?
firstly, i dont know if this link is going to be correct, so sorry if it isnt

Ive made a new layout on South city that only uses part of the track, but loops back using the pitlane and bit behind. I am quite impressed with it, its only good for 1-5 ish racers since its so tiny, i should realy make it wider, but its great fun in minis blasting through various routes.

tell me what you think, the layout was recorded using fraps and uploaded to Dailymotion, because youtube took years then didnt work :P

http://www.dailymotion.com/james_bskt/1

if that link doesnt work then make a search for "live for speed" they are the tags.
Attached images
SO2.JPG
SO4.JPG
Attached files
SO1_two lane battling PITS.lyt - 4 KB - 210 views
I think this would be GREAT fun for my Head-to-Head competition... although that is for 1 lap only... Still might be interesting.
hey

its not just one lap, it links up with the start !!

try it out you'll see

thanks
No I know your tracks not just 1 lap. Each Head-to-Head race is a 1 lap race... After thinking about it a bit the layout actually wouldn't fit the league that well only due to the cross overs and walls in the middle. Its meant to be very close and challenging and it certainly is fun. IDK though I might keep this in mind to try later possibly.
hi again

i can make one without the cross overs, i dont rely like them anyway

i d be pleased to
#6 - J@tko
I like it!

One issue.

If you want to win a race easily - put the pitlane speed limiter on whilt you're in the pits - you won't get penalty and lose the race. You need to make it so that you can't get penaltys for speeding in the pit lane to make it work fairly. But nice idea and execution!
yeah i thought about that for a bit, shame realy, but then again if both drivers speed in the pits then it's evened out?

im working on another model without the cross overs, that is slightly wider...
Ok that sounds good. I don't know how much I like speeding through the pits but thats part of the layout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG