The online racing simulator
Courses with shortcuts
During the testing, at Aston North, a few places of shortcuts were noticed. I am going to create layouts for each course where I see a shortcut. Please let me know of any you find, and post a screenshot of it and tell me where on course it is.

I will not publish these layouts beforehand, likely, so please practice without using any shortcuts.
#2 - J@tko
BL - At end of straight, you can cut off the right hander and might gain some time.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I really don't see most of the 'shortcuts' as being a problem. Just don't use them!
I don't think any of us would deliberately use them, and if someone does and gains any advantage (be it time, speed, place) then it's the Race Control's responsibility to administer a punishment as they see fit...
Also remember; some of the places some see as 'shortcuts' are there for safety reasons...
Right now for example I'm thinking of that downhill corkscrew thing at Aston. If two racers are really battling it out door-to-door fast approaching that part, some of the grass/sand may be needed to avoid a crash occurring. If the one who takes a detour off-road overtakes the car it was racing, then give the place back and let the racing continue...

I agree and sugest you not to make dangerous obstacles coz it will cause unecesary damage, if you fail to control your car, and punish those how use it continousoly, kick/ban or eliminate points, give time penalty or so on

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG