The online racing simulator
A fun place to race
(28 posts, started )
A fun place to race
OK I enjoy this game very much. And I'm looking for some help here. Can some of you post some servers with FBM track racing that are race minded as ones that don't allow people driving the track backwards or passing and not knocking you off the track every time they get close to you. Or I'm I missing something here Its not like I don't respect drivers running faster then me. I get out of there way If I can. And I'm not that slow. I'm running 1:20 mostly. But it takes you 4 laps to gain that kind of speed to get a good 1:19 or 1:18 and every time someone waiting for me to smash me or there driving the track backwards Or Is this just the way the game is
buy S2... There are NO crashers on S2 servers... The only way there will be a clean race on a demo server is when there are admins there to ban any crashers. But those races are only team stuff... So once again, buy S2. Won't regret it
Quote from Matt0snap :buy S2... There are NO crashers on S2 servers... The only way there will be a clean race on a demo server is when there are admins there to ban any crashers. But those races are only team stuff... So once again, buy S2. Won't regret it

Yeah I'm gonna do that on payday 24th. But not if its the way I'm seeing it. It just to flushstrating the way I'm seeing it. So then looks like there's hope If I get the S2 right
There really aren't any wreckers on S2. Some people don't know how to drive very well because they're new, and some people have weird ideas about how to race fairly and cleanly, but most of us behave ourselves.

It's different from the demo because in S2 bans are against your license - not your IP address - so if you get banned you can't just reconnect. And if you get banned from a lot of servers in a short period, LFS bans you from all servers.
I second the above. Even between new drivers, respect IS there, specially since the most popular servers are very strict about behaviour (CTRA pops to mind). Wreckers can kiss their license bye-bye and their reputation precedes them. EVERYONE sees who you are when you login: "XYZSupahRacer has connected (IwreckFoLife)"
- first is the driver name, but in parenthesis you see the account NAME. Wreckers can change their driver's names, but they DO get recognized.

Plus, I have had loads of door-to-door (or wheel to wheel) races, with little or no contact in S2. And we werent exactly friends, either. Just 2 total strangers doing blackwood 1 in XFGs side by side for FOUR laps. neither ate grass, though a bit of bumpin did occur, but thats racing aye?

Trust me, you wont regret it.
Thanks guy you helped save me All be buying it payday
Get a G25 too when the check arrives!
Quote from spankmeyer :Get a G25 too when the check arrives!

haha that would be nice but don't think that's gonna happen lol Be lucky to get the LIC I played on a server tonight called RacingX Was a clean nice place and had lots of good clean fun With my slooooow car 1:18s aren't bad for a 1.4 L
Ok in the box on the lower right corner were it show whos in game. I have a white arrow by my name whats that mean ?
I think that means the view is focused on you. Hitting TAB moves it to other people.
Quote from Mr.549 :do what matt said buy s2! :bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:sp3poskin:bartsimps:bartsimps:bartsimps:bartsimps:bartsimps:bartsimps:bartsimps:spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba::spboba:

first i think you should buy it ... then tell ppl to buy it... but first S2 then you...
y, i have to agree, RacingX is one of the best i know, there's admins most of the time (Mal, Marek, FlyingScotsman, LiveForBoobs(me), Taylor) and they kick the crashers' asses.

Another cool one is [FU]Elite, though sometimes it gets private and only a few have access to it. When its not, its great for the same reason.
Quote from _AniMuS__ :y, i have to agree, RacingX is one of the best i know, there's admins most of the time (Mal, Marek, FlyingScotsman, LiveForBoobs(me), Taylor) and they kick the crashers' asses.

Another cool one is [FU]Elite, though sometimes it gets private and only a few have access to it. When its not, its great for the same reason.

Yeah I seen you there tonight LiveforBoobs. I didn't get to race but for a couple races because my arms and Fingers are to sore to move after the last two days of 14 hour a day racing But I'm there watching Ive been playing this game 14 to 18 hours a day for 3 weeks. I cant walk or move my arms the little woman told me if she seen me playing today she was gonna smash my PC
#17 - SamH
For being very naughty elsewhere on the forum. I deleted his thread.
Tut tut. BTW Sam, I love your new avatar, just like I liked the other one.
nice avatar... the two on top of me
Quote from _AniMuS__ :y, i have to agree, RacingX is one of the best i know, there's admins most of the time (Mal, Marek, FlyingScotsman, LiveForBoobs(me), Taylor) and they kick the crashers' asses.

What has happened to this grate site ? It seams its never on anymore. Can someone tell me on to whats going on ?
What happened to you buying S2? You really wont regret it... The difference is night and day.
#22 - VoiD
Quote from Stigpt :...Plus, I have had loads of door-to-door (or wheel to wheel) races, with little or no contact in S2. And we werent exactly friends, either. Just 2 total strangers...

Great!
Quote from blackbird04217 :What happened to you buying S2? You really wont regret it... The difference is night and day.

Well We don't have a credit card so I'm looking into other means of trying to pay and money is still tight from the month of DEC this Xmas and 4 birthdays in the family. I heard that there might be a place here at this forum were people sale there used Lic?
Quote from msmolt :I heard that there might be a place here at this forum were people sale there used Lic?

Either you have bad ears or you heard the voice of eejits.

It is even forbidden to do this on here.
Quote from zeugnimod :Either you have bad ears or you heard the voice of eejits.

It is even forbidden to do this on here.

ah Ok lol thats why I couldent find anything about it

A fun place to race
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG