The online racing simulator
this is not a rant and rave thread :D
(25 posts, started )
I have just been online for the first time in a year.

Could someone tell me where the fun has gone? lfs is just not the same anymore

R.I.P lfs :moped:
RIP LFS? *sigh* :doh:
Look harder, kiddo.
Here, I will re-use a reply from a few days ago.

It's a conspiracy formulated by Zionists, Freemasons, NASA, pyramid builders, militant lesbians and that one guy who controls all the world's oil prices, Bernie Taupin.
Quote from jayhawk :Here, I will re-use a reply from a few days ago.

It's a conspiracy formulated by Zionists, Freemasons, NASA, pyramid builders, militant lesbians and that one guy who controls all the world's oil prices, Bernie Taupin.

You forget the cheese eating Unicorns and the Pastaferians, and i think we could successfully add Lerts to that list now too
Quote from Mazz4200 : the Pastaferians

That made me actually laugh out loud. Reply of the week!
#8 - wien
Quote from daveb948576 :I have just been online for the first time in a year.

Hmm, i took three months off, came back after patch Y and found more fun than ever before.
R.I.P LFS my arse, it's only just starting to get going.
Quote from daveb948576 :kiddo? :ices_rofl

Considering you were born when I was in 2nd grade I think it's entirely appropriate - I was seven and would've totally kicked your pudgy baby arse.

Oh, and you started a "wah, LFS is dead", which entitles any forum member to call you anything they like. It's in the rules - well, the part that's only readable by members born in the 1970s, aka The Greatest Decade Of Them All, Man, Because Led Zeppelin Ruled It And Phil Collins Hadn't Been Invented Yet, so I guess you wouldn't have seen it.
Quote from Hankstar :...well, the part that's only readable by members born in the 1970s, aka The Greatest Decade Of Them All, Man, Because Led Zeppelin Ruled It And Phil Collins Hadn't Been Invented Yet, so I guess you wouldn't have seen it.

Love that

/waits for Kev to come in and start bollocking on about Phil Collins like Christian Bale in American Psycho shortly before the frenzied stabbings
You haven't even done 5k miles...Kiddo!
Quote from daveb948576 :I have just been online for the first time in a year.

LOL WE'RE DOOMED........DOOMED I SAY
Quote from Hankstar :the part that's only readable by members born in the 1970s, aka The Greatest Decade Of Them All, Man, Because Led Zeppelin Ruled It And Phil Collins Hadn't Been Invented Yet,

Balding little whining patronising miserable cockney oik.

Quote from Hankstar :/waits for Kev to come in and start bollocking on about Phil Collins like Christian Bale in American Psycho shortly before the frenzied stabbings

Shit. Can we just stop bringing the little ****er up all the time please? Maybe that's why LFS isn't fun any more - it got Collinsed.

I bet there are Elton John fans in here too.

/waits for Shotglass to come in and argue with a straight face that Elton John signs just as well live as he does in the studio.
Quote from Hankstar :
Oh, and you started a "wah, LFS is dead", which entitles any forum member to call you anything they like. It's in the rules - well, the part that's only readable by members born in the 1970s, aka The Greatest Decade Of Them All, Man, Because Led Zeppelin Ruled It And Phil Collins Hadn't Been Invented Yet, so I guess you wouldn't have seen it.

Exactly.
Quote from Hankstar :Considering you were born when I was in 2nd grade I think it's entirely appropriate - I was seven and would've totally kicked your pudgy baby arse.

[off topic] Where can I find a led zeppelin skin.... will I have to make one? [/offtopic]
Yes you will. Or search the skins thread

[offtopic]Botswana for the ultimate win![/offtopic]
Everybody's from Botswana these days, it's so trendy. I may start reposessing passports for Country of Indeterminate Origin out of spite. You can stay in bloody Botswana, splitter.
Quote from Hankstar :I was seven and would've totally kicked your pudgy baby arse.

LOL!!

I dont know why, but that made me laugh pretty hard.
Because you find beating up babies funny Frenchy, that's why. And you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kev, I'm on a brief fact-finding mission in Botswana, trying to discover what exactly is in the water over here. You shall have my full report after the giant mutant day-bats stop chewing on my monitor and telling me to build a mud-pyramid on top of Flinders St station. Shoo! Shoo, giant bats!
Quote from Hankstar :Because you find beating up babies funny Frenchy, that's why. And you should be ashamed of yourself.

lol....riiiight O_O'
Quote from Hankstar :... only readable by members born in the 1970s, aka The Greatest Decade Of Them All, Man, Because Led Zeppelin Ruled It And Phil Collins Hadn't Been Invented Yet, so I guess you wouldn't have seen it.

LOL, 70's ; Phil Collins - have you ever heard of Genesis? Bloody kids. You may find they were actually quite big in the 70's and Phil Collins used to drum for them.
Al, I meant Phil Collins as in "Phil Collins' Split From Genesis, Solo Career And Subsequent Domination Of The 1980s Airwaves While Peter Gabriel's Solo Stuff Was Heaps Better" hadn't been invented yet. That should have been obvious.

And there's far too much LOL'ing going on in here. Keep it down, damn punk kids :geezer:
Quote from Hankstar :Al, I meant Phil Collins as in "Phil Collins' Split From Genesis, Solo Career And Subsequent Domination Of The 1980s Airwaves While Peter Gabriel's Solo Stuff Was Heaps Better" hadn't been invented yet. That should have been obvious.

I hate Peter Gabriel...he stole my Dream Girl...Kate Bush!

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG