The online racing simulator
#1 - Vain
Behold the almighty flying car of the Aussies, revealed on Google Earth
Only recently the world came to know the latest development of the Aussies on their way to world-domination. Hidden from the public eye until the 23rd of january only the digital eye of google earth could reveal this top-secret project. Featuring the flying car the Aussies are sure to start their global expansion soon.

Vain
saw it earlier.... photoshop!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Until i see it with my own eyes on google earth, i dont believe them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The Register needs to stop with these Google Earth stories ffs. They ran an article about two white blurry blobs in someone's back garden the other week.

You think thats the most BS they have ever given? Check this link :
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/15/google_spots_jesus/

COMPLETE BS!
Quote from Vendetta :Until i see it with my own eyes on google earth, i dont believe them.

Download that .kmz file and use it with Google Earth. To my own surprise, it is there. Of course there is some reasonable explanation, but it's still cool.
Wow, even the plane thing on that site is on their...cool
But that freak 'jesus' face has been etched into the Peruvian escarpment long before Bill Gates great grandfather missed the boat across the Atlantic, you can't blame all this crap on the Register. Oh, wait, no sorry, YOU CAN!
Looks like some sort of tower to me.
Quote from NetDemon01 :Looks like some sort of tower to me.

Hmm...i could see why you say it looks like a tower, but if it was a tower the shadow would be closer to the object. When objects fly higher, the shadow becomes farther aprart. One thing i find odd is that theirs no one around watching? Plus, flying cars have already been made. Its also a terribely stupid idea in my opinion. Crashes would only be more disastrious if done in the air. This time is not ready for a flying car

*edit* http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1137668887/First_Flying_Car
thats the flying car i was talking about, their are other plenty that have been made too *edit*
#10 - Vain
Perhaps some australian forum-member lives near Perth and will drive there to see wether it's a static object?

Vain
Give me about a year or 2 and I'll have a Look :P
It's just the angle of the sun if you look at some small trees nearby they also have similar shadows so my guess is, it's a hot day and that's a Mr Whippy van selling icecream
#13 - Ant

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG