The online racing simulator
aaaggghhh forgot password to unlock lfs :(
im 100% geniune!

i have forgot my password to unlock lfs s2 and i have moved house and changed the email address i used over a year ago

how do i retrieve my password now?

#2 - J@tko
Quote from daveb948576 :im 100% geniune!

i have forgot my password to unlock lfs s2 and i have moved house and changed the email address i used over a year ago

how do i retrieve my password now?

E-mail the devs. They'll reset it for you.
#3 - wien
You have your web-password i hope? If so, just log into the main LFS page and change the game password there.
i dont have the password to log into the lfs main site either

do i have to email the devs of this forum or the main site?
#5 - troy
since you still post here with your S2 licensed account i assume you still know your webpassword. go to www.lfs.net login with your username and web pass go to "account details" and change your gamepassword

edit ok too slow the last thing you can do is search for any transaction details, contact the devs directly and send them those details along with any infos you've got to verify that this is your account. they hopefully reset your password then.

http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
#6 - J@tko
Quote from daveb948576 :i dont have the password to log into the lfs main site either

do i have to email the devs of this forum or the main site?

Go onto their profile here and click 'send e-mail to Victor' (probably best person to send it to)

Ask him to reset your password.
#7 - wien
Quote from J@tko :Ask him to reset your password.

That doesn't help much if he doesn't have access to his old email address though.
#8 - J@tko
Quote from wien :That doesn't help much if he doesn't have access to his old email address though.

But could he send it to the new one?
#9 - wien
Quote from J@tko :But could he send it to the new one?

Well he'd have to prove he is who he says he is first I guess. I doubt the devs just send this info to any old guy posting here on the forums. You can easily stumble upon a computer logged into the forums and post as him.
Quote from wien :Well he'd have to prove he is who he says he is first I guess. I doubt the devs just send this info to any old guy posting here on the forums. You can easily stumble upon a computer logged into the forums and post as him.

Ah - true!
#13 - wien
i have my login details for this site i'll give it a try on the main site when it lets me again in 15 minutes lol

i've done it. thanks peeps.

maybe not

my new password is not unlocking the game

done it

tip: listen to the girlfriend :headbang:
#15 - wien
Remember to change the email address too now that you're at it!
where is everyone tonight?

can i come and race with you guys?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG