Team: none
#77 - Gaas
Quote from Gaas :License name : Gaas
Ingame name :[CROTM] R.Petesic
Car :FZ5
Team : CROTeam Racing

Updated, driving in FZ5
New Team member
Hello, I'm now with Super Nova Racing Team.
I thought Hyperactice had signed up, but he's missing from the list. Or did he pull out?

The RAC is very outnumbered... 8 RACs to 26 FZ50s
Yup, he pulled out.

Yeah, the RAC is very outnumbered this time round, not overly sure why, there isn't a massive difference in laptimes between them.

I think it may be due to the twitchy nature of the RAC, the FZ5 is more stable, sorta like trying to steer a big wardrobe down the rapids, stable
Hi. I'm going to be honest here, from the time I signed up to this and the end of RSSC2 I've lost practically all my interest in LFS () So I would much rather give my spot to someone who is far more interested in racing.

I'm really sorry to leave it so late to the start of the season
No worries mate, I'll give your spot to one of the reserves
N I K I is now no longer in the reserves
-
([UKR] Race King) DELETED by [UKR] Race King
Quote from R34GTR :Hi. I'm going to be honest here, from the time I signed up to this and the end of RSSC2 I've lost practically all my interest in LFS () So I would much rather give my spot to someone who is far more interested in racing.

sorry to hear that
Quote from R34GTR :Hi. I'm going to be honest here, from the time I signed up to this and the end of RSSC2 I've lost practically all my interest in LFS () So I would much rather give my spot to someone who is far more interested in racing.

yea, i am thinking exactly the same as you mate, haven't played LFS in along time... After i practice today, and race the race, i will think about if it will be better to give up my spot (most reserves get in anyway, but)
Quote from BlackEye :License name : BlackEye
Ingame name :[CROTM] J. Kovačić
Car : FZ50
Team : CROTeam Racing

Info update
Quote from danowat :N I K I is now no longer in the reserves

:elefant:

________
Too bad for Hyperactive, he is really competitive and i looked foreword to race him
Info updated (1st page of thread).
I'm gonna withdraw, mid-weeks not a good time for me now.
Ahhhh man... This is a real shame... Really... This is such a shame. You are a really geniune guy and a great racer. Good Luck in your mid-week doings
Quote from BlueFlame :Ahhhh man... This is a real shame... Really... This is such a shame. You are a really geniune guy and a great racer. Good Luck in your mid-week doings

Meh, i ain't that good. I dont have the time for LFS like i did before as you can see with my 2 missed rounds.
#92 - Gaas
Eh, i gotta withdraw too, scheduel doesnt fit that well, maybe another season.
Hello, I want to sign in

License name : de Souza
Ingame name :[SR]E. de Souza
Car : RAC
Team : Storm Racing
License name : Racer hero
Ingame name : Kenneth O.
Car : FZ50
Team:none atm (will edit if one comes)
Im in
FZ5
tbr. D.Lind
Signing up as well:
License name: Pleeboy
In-game name: T. Geeroms
car: FZ50
Team: none
I know this is a sign-ups thread, but this seems the most appropriate place to put this - I'm going to have to leave the cup. The internet connection in my temporary accomodation isn't stable enough to allow me to race for 10 mins, and I'm not sure when it'll be sorted. I doubt I'll get the practise in thats required for each race, so I might aswell make room for someone else to compete.

Thanks for the racing; I'll be signing up for future leagues as soon as I'm able as they are good fun :-)
Thats a shame. Here's hoping you get sorted out soon
@elkdanger, it is a shame mate, hope to see you in future leagues though
Quote from GFresh :Thats a shame. Here's hoping you get sorted out soon

Believe me when I say so do I - there's nothing more frustrating to the modern man than a dodgy internet connection!

Quote from danowat :@elkdanger, it is a shame mate, hope to see you in future leagues though

Don't worry, I'll be there. These leagues have been good fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG