The online racing simulator
whos got the best temp at idle
(18 posts, started )
same as the super pi mod list but who's got the best temps for fan and water cooling when under load and idle
ill start it please use similar programs so that the consistency of the scores are good im using Intel tat and speed fan and prime 95 to put it under load let it run for at leased 5 mins to get the temp up lol

screen shots please

FAN , UNDER LOAD , IDLE
Core 1, Core 2 Core 1 ,Core 2
Dooonster - 36 , 33 23 , 20

this is mine under load and over clocked

and at idle for 3 mins after best ive had is 13 deg on both but no screenshot so
What's the point of these "look how much more awesome my PC is than yours" threads?

I use totally stock cooling and it sits about 26 idle.
But then I don't overclock, so it's irrelevant.

So you need to work out % overclocked, % temp increase and work out who has the highest first one with the lowest second one to get your dick size. Sorry, I mean "final number".
#3 - Jakg
Best Idle? This is stupid. The most important factor will the temperature of your room...

Of course if i had my laptop CPU (34w heat output) and my desktop water-cooling i'd win this, but with a CPU with a TDP of 95w i'm not going to win this!
exactly, y not stick an ultra 120 cooler on a tiny 775 cpu, it will be cool but so slow and useless, in alot of ways you saying my cpu is smaller than yours

edit: i know why its cool, it has a pentium m !!!! get a q6600 you lightweight,lol,jk
o well i was bored and thought it be a good thread but o well lol
lol, i can see why you did it, and the rule of cooler is slower isnt always aplicable. for example my q6600 with G0 stepping may run cooler than a less powerful proccessor using the same heatsink but useually the less powerful you cpu is the less cooling it needs cos it doesnt produce as much wast heat
#7 - garph
If I leave my window open for the day, turn my PC and striaght away take and idle screen shot I'm pretty sure I could get single digits
oh same here, i went to start a pc up that was down in our shed and it wouldnt start, when it did finally start the bios said the cpu temp was 5 degrees lol, ip then proply stopped again and would never start up again, luckely it was an old, and i mean old, p2 machine
Quote from Dajmin :What's the point of these "look how much more awesome my PC is than yours" threads?

To show how much more awesome people's PCs are :P

Mine is idling at them moment at about 35 and goes up to about 45 under load. I can't be bothered to check.
since this thread is useless and it relates to lower degrees C then that means LOOK I HAVE A SMALL penis thread lol j/k doonster my 6420 hovers around 46-47 that means mines is bigger

edit: this thread reminds me of harjuns' stupid useless threads
I smoke alot of primo weed
~50c idle

~65c load.

:P

BTW this thread is pointless. :|
my case temp always stays around 40ºc.

my cpu can get up to 65ºc under 100 percent load on both threads.
I have a 3.2ghz prescott with hyper threading. Not the fastest, but it was one of the fastest P4s ever made. after that I'm going quad core, hopefully with hyper threading. (8 threads!)
#14 - Jakg
Quote from DragonCommando :after that I'm going quad core, hopefully with hyper threading. (8 threads!)

Hopefully there will never be an HT Quad, HT sucked.
Pointless thread, but since it's already here and i'm reading it, ill give it a go.

~20 idle (depending on room temperature)
~52 load
since its sooooo pointless how come so many people have posted there temps???? i think people still want there pcs to be the best lol
anyways since its soooo pointless lets let it go lol and let it fall in the threds and never be seen again im never gona be a HARJIN so no more posts!
Anyway, your processor temperature is completely incomparable if you don't post the ambient temperature of your room where you keep your computer. How do we know if someone keeps their computer in their fridge?

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG