The online racing simulator
Video of D1 RS-R Supra Y-Tweak
(31 posts, started )
@ squidhead video

LOL at 15 fps. how could you powerslide and drive with that fps?
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :@ squidhead video

LOL at 15 fps. how could you powerslide and drive with that fps?

Save replay, set options/misc/limit frame rate [yes], limit:15fps
Record with fraps/whatever at 0.500 speed, take the raw avi, double the speed. Double the speed = 2x15fps = 30fps video.
Quote from squidhead :Tutorial calls for entertaining movie with all the hud removed...
once again, your tutorial reading skills are remarkable...

and yeah, almost forgot...
DON'T try to make it look harder then it is, because it's not
1st try at 750 bhp and a 260kph entry and a good exit with a nice tight line...
ten minutes of practice and 1000bhp and a 290kph entry, once again, clipped the apex, went out on the runoff like you should...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JEpkBklLCd4
I edited it the way you like, no special effects, and no techno music...

Well, see? I said I can throw down "like" a pro, here is one to show me how its done! I see the super clean entry at waaaay over what I was doing, the clean APEX and of course more smoke and a fatter exit than I could do.

Mine was LIKE it though, was it not??

I have re-read my first post and my 2nd and 3rd, a few times. I still dont understand what exactly I had said that got eveyone so worked up. I only stated I am good, not perfect, that I got a damn good entry and some good smoke, to my standard.

I do see now, that others spend much more time on this and practice alot more than I do. I was sure that I wasn't a great drifter but I know that I dont completly suck. At least not totally.

Of course thinking your the best is going to cause you to fall and break your crown, but, knowing your good at something is not terrible.

Senna is great to quote from, but here is one from a close friend.

"Confidence is the key to success in drifting. If your too worried about scratched paint your never going to own the local touge."

~Brandon Smith -Bottom of Devils Delight -2001
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :Of course thinking your the best is going to cause you to fall and break your crown, but, knowing your good at something is not terrible.

There is a difference beetwen being cocky and knowing that you are good. You bragged quite much about something that is nothing special. Also the fact that you do this with "a DFP900 and clutch, brake and gas, 700hp, I kid you not." will not impress people or add size to your "thing" Because it's nothing new, and nothing exceptional. You have edited many of your "Bragging" texts, and also edited heavily first post, so you must already realise what i'm talking about.

If you posted a vid, said it's your reedition of RS-R Supra(By the way, how would you know it is perfect?) and wouldn't show off how your real life skills help you, how great you are, and on top of that with wow DFP900 and clutch! Then no one would have 'attacked' you.
Wow, I didn't edit a thing on my first post... or any of them for that matter... where did you get that?

I didn't brag about anything. I stated facts because EVERYONE I know seems to have been clueless to the fact LFS exists.

I was trying to state what the whole thing was about. I still am not understanding where this was all taken offense to.

NOTHING HAS BEEN EDITED. I am very suprised that you would say something like that. When I first post some stuff I realize I didn't proof read well enough and take out errors, but no, I didn't edit a thing about any of my messages to make them sound softer.

This is why I dont understand the critics here. I was very forward about what the details were about the video. As far as you can take it with tweak was as close to the RSR car I could get. Ever setup a drift car in real life? Its a basic formula that can be applied to anything with adjustment to fit the situation. Almost all D1 cars are on a very similar setup toe and camber angle wise.

I don't ever once recall saying I was the best or I could out drift anyone (but said I wanted to see someone that was being rude to do the corner on the exact same setup--still yet to see proof it was the same I doubt it was). I know for a fact that I said VERY clearly on in my very 1ST post that I had a few drinks, it was by no means drifting, and that I HOPE it clears things up so I dont get harassed about it.

In fact here are the exact things I said to try to diffuse this all!!!

1. DFP900, clutch, brake, gas. Auto clutch off. Sequential shifter, realistic handbrake. Crappy, outdated computer. What more can I say. I live for this kind of stuff in real life and LFS allows my exploration into the HIGH HP and HIGH SPEED.

** I explained my setup. How hard is it to just see it as it's written? Why think I am saying I am better for being able to drive with this stuff???

2. p.s. This is not "drifting" it is just a high speed entry and massive show off style smoke. Nothing more than a big corner, massive speed, and lots of tire smoke. Drifting is so much more than what the video shows.

**How much clearer can it get? I was saying 130mph to initiate a slide is big, at least for me. Lots/Massive smoke because its the most my computer can handle and still gets slow every so often. I said I wasn't drifting, why did this turn into a drifting arguement?

The only other thing I can say is the "700hp I kid you not" was about the fact it was in patch Y and was indeed 700hp. Not too many vids of that sort of thing, didn't think it would hurt to mention it.

Whats wrong with me saying I can do better? I never said I was the best, better, or even a drifter! How about that!

So let the flaming begin, this looooong ass post will keep you guys busy for the next 10 hours replying and picking it all apart and taking it out of context until I sound like some raving loonatic like I know I already do trying to defend myself to every single one of you guys that have to come at me with this "your a phony" attitude.

You guys need to chill out and go flame some demo users or something. I just tryed to share.
somebody's dropped the dummy...

Video of D1 RS-R Supra Y-Tweak
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG