The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 Shifter Issues
(6 posts, started )
Won't change gears with H Shifter for FXR and XRR?

Help would be great on how to fix it,works on all the others,except formulas
Unfortuneately, Patch Y only allows you to use the H-Shifter in cars that actually have the H-shifter in the car. One of these things that try to get the realism... even with the contoller you are using :zombie:.

Basically, the FXR and XRR are sequential, and you cannot use the H-Shifter mode because of this. Go into the garage and you'll see what kind of gearbox they have. The same applies for any other car with only a sequential gearbox. Any other car in LFS that has a normal road/h-shift gearbox can use your g25 shifter just fine.

Sucks I know... and quite frankly, this is one area I think Scawen just went a bit too far with the GTR cars in Patch Y.
ahh what a joke,sorta makes the value of my wheel go down a bit less,i drive manuals all day so im always in that area hahaha,and using manual clutch with sequential shifter is just homo,thanks for letting me know though,one problem out of the way haha.
Quote from HOTN355 :ahh what a joke,sorta makes the value of my wheel go down a bit less,i drive manuals all day so im always in that area hahaha,and using manual clutch with sequential shifter is just homo,thanks for letting me know though,one problem out of the way haha.

A most GTR cars have the clutch pedal in the car cause it is still needed to start or heel and toe to blip throttle on down shifts. I still heel and toe in the XRR cause it makes it easier to blip without missing the down shift and keeps me from locking the rear.
i understand that we cannot use the H pattern gear box for all open wheel, Bf1 etc.. but i've buy my G25 only to play LFS and because i was bored to have sequential shifter, my favorite car is the FXR and i dont use open wheel car....

GrrrRrRRr now can i ask to dev to refund my G25 ahah its a joke but i did'nt like this decision
umm, very interesting.. been thinking i had an issue with the shifter!! I guess it forces you to use the config of the real car, but then again if a driver in a real car found better lap times with a gate shifter then they would have the option to install one in their car... Have to disagree with this feature of preventing us from choosing our own config.
Thats Life!

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG