The online racing simulator
car abuse on or off
(31 posts, started )
I have a racing clutch in my car and when I clutch kick with keeping the throttle floored it does not slip. In fact on one oval track I have to clutch kick at least 5 times a lap in 3rd gear at roughly 75mph as my car bearly has enough power to keep drifting. I will do 3 laps about 20 seconds each at a time so thats at least 15 clutch kicks in 1 min with no slipping. Unfortunately I have not tried the patch y properly yet as I dont have access to my wheel. But if someone wants to try it out, I think what I said above would be a good test.
i don't think you can wall ride in real life at 150 mph
-1. I like to abuse my XRT all day long.
Car abuse is bad, mmmkay. Every night, thousands of cars are left parked in the street covered in nasty plastic accessories and badly fitted body kits that can leave permanent scarring if not remedied immediately. They are often butchered with hacksaws to keep them low to the ground and have many fat, ugly youths sit in them who dress is gross excess of burberry. Lambrini spills and broken glass are another torment of these vehicles. If you want to stop this abuse, all we ask is that you donate as £1000 per month. Just £1000 can be used to tow and crush these deformities and put them out of their misery once and for all, and out of sight of those who would have to grieve for the suffering.

Phone us now (and have you credit card handy), you CAN make a difference.
Hmm "Car abuse"...

That's what crosses my mind when I see the "ass" of a 911?

car abuse on or off
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG