The online racing simulator
CTRA leagues?
(10 posts, started )
CTRA leagues?
Just out of curiosity, do you do leagues at all on CTRA?

Simple question .
#2 - J@tko
[off topic] /me wants game in your avatar.

[/off topic]
I'd be nice if the CTRA made leagues for each license, meaning lowest licenses (like me) had fun with other unexperienced drivers.
Gotta work my way up then .

Are there any of Single Seaters, or just the STCC for the moment?

Quote from Dalek0220 :[off topic] /me wants game in your avatar.

[/off topic]
I'd be nice if the CTRA made leagues for each license, meaning lowest licenses (like me) had fun with other unexperienced drivers.

That's not a bad idea, but it depends, but its up to the board of directors .
#5 - J@tko
Quote from Dalek0220 :

Like every other week - just a short race where you gained double liscence points or something - having fun with pre-race sign ups. I like it!
Quote from J@tko :Well, there's the STCC, which is the best drivers from the CTRA.

www.simtouringcarcup.com

Yes and No.

CTRA is a sanctioning body. There are plans to extend services that would help leagues with certain issues, but we are in the process of some major overhaulage and the project has been stalled for a while now.

To answer your question, No not directly. We will be offering support to other leagues in many ways, which I think will be really cool once it's completed. What kind of support I cannot say, we have some ideas but nothing has been finalized.

Another project we are working on is the X-am system, but this too has been stalled until we have completed more pressing matters.
It would be cool to see a sort of "support" class for the STCC showing highlights from the support race before STCC broadcasts.

With that in mind, Server 3 and the GT2 class has had some of the best sim racing Ive ever experienced. Good clean drivers with nose to tail battles throughout.
Quote from Motordirex :It would be cool to see a sort of "support" class for the STCC showing highlights from the support race before STCC broadcasts.

With that in mind, Server 3 and the GT2 class has had some of the best sim racing Ive ever experienced. Good clean drivers with nose to tail battles throughout.

Yes it would be nice, but that depends on how STCC lives over the next year. If significant funding is not found I do not think it will survive in it's current form so support leagues would be out of th equestion. But that is not part of UKCT OR CTRA. The CTRA Supports the STCC but the two are completely seperate now. The STCC is and has been run by Becky Rose and UKCT was only aligned to it because Becky had been a team member of UKCT and had first come up with the concept of the CTRA, which when Becky decided she had enough a few months back UKCT took full control of the CTRA.

Saying that the CTRA is not UKCT. There are some people working on the CTRA that are not part of UKCT and CTRA should be seperated from the UKCT in terms of they are one and the same. They are not.
I'll take this opportunity to remind people:

UKCT PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL ADMINS, MOST OF US ARE POWERLESS, SO QUIT TREATING US AS GOD, OR WE WILL SMITE YOU!

Some of us can be of assistance (Nudging admins, telling you why you were banned, etcera) but we have no actionary powers, just observation powers.
lol, i find myself as you can probably see as an adviser, i know about the ctra system and like advising people about it

CTRA leagues?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG