The online racing simulator
Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
A lot better can you maybe post the skin file. it still looks like it's really poor quality but probably only because you made something wrong saving the screen shot.

Maybe you should not have started with a formula car, they are really difficult to skin.
i loaded the screenshot in photoshop this time..
but it just doesnt has the beauty of the colors that illustrator has..
srry cant post the skin file..
for team members only.
but i coud make shot on the apple from a part of the skin file..
than u can see the good colours.
Quote from schwantz34 :i loaded the screenshot in photoshop this time..
but it just doesnt has the beauty of the colors that illustrator has..

:cry:

wtf.
The big give away that you are still using Paint is the massive white area around the screenshot, and the shit quality.

Don't use Paint. End of.
I though he owns an apple
First screen shots were windows though
Well whatever Apple's equivelant of Paint is then. I will call it Paintbrush.
i have a apple but i dont got the viewer on the apple couse in a weard way crossover doesnt work at my apple..
and i loaded it in PHOTOSHOP NOT PAINT.
and the white area is couse of i copy'd the creenshot in a too big document

EDIT:
new progression and a new preview
what u think?
i think second picture is better
Attached images
FBM_Team Rock.JPG
FBM_Team Rock2.JPG
Quote from schwantz34 :i have a apple but i dont got the viewer on the apple couse in a weard way crossover doesnt work at my apple..
and i loaded it in PHOTOSHOP NOT PAINT.
and the white area is couse of i copy'd the creenshot in a too big document

EDIT:
new progression and a new preview
what u think?
i think second picture is better

Getting better but there are some bit which really need to be worked on. The sidepods wrapping round to the front pods don't match very well, colourwise or the pattern.

The Side on the rear wing is fair too cluttered with decals, and try find a nice font for the 'Rock!' on the top of the wing. Same with the font on the front wing.
ok
still working on it
nope, using illustrator
made the guitar myself
when its big is better
new preview
Attached images
FBM_TeamRocknew preview.jpg
Still a lot of work.
Start with a car like the FXR or so. FBM is really hard to skin.
after this 1 i'm gonna skin the other cars but now i begon with it now i wanna finish it
so please some idea's to add at the skin
i made a new XRT Team Rock skin instead of finishing the FBM skin.
ill finish the FBM later.
what u think of the XRT skin?
Attached images
XRT_TeamRockNew.jpg
Needs something on the front. Maybe carry the stripes over the front? You're getting there though, keep at it.

Starting with the FBM wasn't the wisest of moves but then again I found it easier than the FOX or FO8.

I'm still not keen on the style but it's not for me so it doesn't matter.
Quote from beefyman666 :Needs something on the front. Maybe carry the stripes over the front? You're getting there though, keep at it.

Starting with the FBM wasn't the wisest of moves but then again I found it easier than the FOX or FO8.

I'm still not keen on the style but it's not for me so it doesn't matter.

Whel i acutaly sugested that to him by msn to take the stripes over the bumper so i hope hel do it
IF you really use Illustrator, you are doing something terrible wrong
what am i doing wrong then?
if you say someting like that, than plz say what
and ill pull the stripes over the front
new preview..
pulled the stripes over the front bumper now
Attached images
XRT_TeamRockNew.jpg
what does free hand supose to mean?
Maybe you used Illustrator, if you did you don't know how to use it. Sorry but that's what i think at the moment.
For me it seem like you used the paintbrush tool where you should have used the pen tool. I've never really used Illustrator but your skins look like you used paint not a vector based program like Illustrator.

Your skins are not bad you have good ideas you just have to learn how to use the tools you have
i used the pen for every thing and i exactly now how the program works but i just dont have the right taste to skin a car i think
You are still young, you'll get a better taste when you get older and after you made some more skins your skins will look better and better. I started a lot skin I've never finished because they looked really bad

Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG