(25 posts, started )
AutumnMod for LFS 0.5Y
Nice!
Looks pretty nice! Good job man!
Stunning

Try to upload in other Uploader , I can?t download from megaupload
________
LEXUS LS HISTORY
I need to wait for ondrejko from liveforspeed.sk to come online so he can host my AutumnMod on his website. so it will be the second download link.
Finaly it lloks stunning stil have to wait for second download thow
woooooooooooooooooooooom
YES DUDE I LIKE IT

we need more
For Blackwood only DDS Files

Blackwood filenames mainly starts with "BW".
And some additional files.

WSTgrsbitATEST.dds
WSTgrsbldATEST.dds
LEAF0ATEST.dds
LEAF1ATEST.dds
LEAF2ATEST.dds
LEAF3ATEST.dds

I think this is about it, maybe some other treefiles but cant remember which ones.
Thanks for the mod mate, Looks great
so wonderful//////

Thanks for your share!!
Thanx guys glad you like it.

Anyway i'm not going to make new mods or do requests because the past few weeks i did enough photoshopping

I updated my Desert,Snow,Night and futuremod to make it compatible with Patch Y and i made this Autumnmod so i'm kinda done with it for a while :Eyecrazy: , and i catched a fever it sucks. Everyone has it here its the weather in The Netherlands bah.

Is SpaceMod coming? :P
you tell me
Very nice men, looks great!
Quote from trackah123 :Thanx guys glad you like it.

Anyway i'm not going to make new mods or do requests because the past few weeks i did enough photoshopping

I updated my Desert,Snow,Night and futuremod to make it compatible with Patch Y and i made this Autumnmod so i'm kinda done with it for a while :Eyecrazy: , and i catched a fever it sucks. Everyone has it here its the weather in The Netherlands bah.

Is SpaceMod coming? :P

Yes please
________
Aromed vaporizers
Considering how the textures are mapped in LFS, you've done a great job to make it look good.
Beautifull job.

Congratulations.
Beautifull!
Downloading
Very nice
Nice one!
Does it work with Z-Patch ?

Sil
is there a AutumnMod for patch z yet
If not it should be quite easy to do I think. I'm not sure if they changed some file names on the pics or dds files, either way find out what's the old name for them in y version, and rename them to get them working on the z patch.

AutumnMod for LFS 0.5Y
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG