The online racing simulator
Wigger?
(92 posts, started )
Quote from Jertje :I don't get the whole problem here, some people seem to misunderstand the situation entirely.

You (Greg) were raised in a 'black' culture, and this means that that culture is a part of you and will always be a part of you, regardless of your skin colour. I don't get how people can say: "You're white, start acting white!" - Germans are white, Russians are white, Finns are white and 30% (or whatever) of the rest of the world is white; do they all act the same? There is something fundamentally wrong with the idea that social behaviour is based on the colour of a person's skin!

The culture and social environment you grow up and live in defines who you are, not skin colour. This means that a black boy raised by a Japanese family in Japan will inherit their beliefs and values - you definitely won't see him 'gangsta' rapping his way into and out of every social scene, unless he grows up with others who choose to do the same. It also means that a white kid in New York, whom grows up in a predominantly 'black' culture will integrate - in this case it would even be bad if he didn't! I'm sure it's a lot of fun being white in a black environment and not having any friends, or fitting in at all.

I think that some people seriously misjudge how culture affects social behaviour - the way you act is not programmed into your DNA, it's formed by the social environment and culture, and the younger you are, the less biased you are by the useless crap that racism is, and thus you will integrate normally with whatever social environment you are placed in.

This means that (in my opinion) it's perfectly normally for you to act the way you do, Greg, and although people may say otherwise, it really is who you are, even though it does look strange. :P
It also means that you will still continue to change now that your social environment has changed. If everything goes the way it normally does, you will begin to adopt the slang and style of your current environment, and slowly change - this isn't because you "aren't being yourself" - it's because that's what humans do; we adapt.

Took awhile to read this, But i deffinitly Agree! I think that i grew up how i am, and to tell you the truth i am not as "gangsta" (or w/e you want to call it) as i used to be i have calmed down a little bit! But i didnt do it to change for people , just kinda is happening! And well there are still black guys where i live but they are kinda, good people rather then the "hoodlums" (or w/e you want to call it) that i was raised with! So i am changing SLOWLY , very slowoy becuase i do notice it but i let it happen just not so quick! But i hope his post says a lot to you all!
i agree with jertge...skin colour has no meaning....for example, South Africa was run by whites, now there is a higher majority or Blacks, but the White people still act as the blacks do, but i'm not sure if thats a good example.

Go act like you want homie brudda brup, go dig wif ya homies and act like you are
#78 - wien
Quote from Jertje :...

Thank you. All these people telling him to act a colour were starting to scare me.
Well i dont think you can act a color!! Atleast last time i checked, It is a big sterotype and people in general need to get over it! Not all whites are The rich good people, THen agian all blacks are not poor from the "block" (tray, hood, ext..). We as americans are4 very quick to judge people, no matter there color we belive they act a color when in reality they act like the social enviroment they came rom as a child and then built apon that!
Quote from thisnameistaken : It's easy to pick up a strange accent and local dialect if you live somewhere different for a long time

What are the Scot's excuse?
Quote from greg_slideways :We as americans are4 very quick to judge people

No, humans in general. Germans are just as quick to judge people as Americans.
True, But americans i can say with experince, ive never been out the country!!!!
You cant act a color? O_O
You cant act black.

You can act like a gangster maybe if thats what you mean or where baggy pants, chains n all but not all black people are like that.

Your white and do that stuff good for you it doesnt make you black. O_O Black is not a personality or something.
[in deep movie-trailer voice]

When those at LFS Forum...

Welcome the spectacle of...

The LFS Minstrel Show!

*book now to avoid disappointment*

*you may suffer disappointment anyway, but once you've paid for your seats, we don't give a damn!
LMAO Yay i paid for my seat!
How come nobody has made any reference to THIS GUY yet?:

After all..he made a living out of it!

Oops...missed page 2 of this thread...but after reading it, can Greg PLEASE tell me what is the difference between himself and Ali G...except that Ali G makes money from acting like a fool?
#88 - Jakg
Quote from greg_slideways :Hes gay as in stupid! and he acts like a complete idoit hes pure dumb retard!

So he's not Gay as in... Homosexual then?
Sigged for the pure non-proofread irony of it.
Quote from Jakg :So he's not Gay as in... Homosexual then?

He´s gay as in happy.

And Ali G is a fictional character played by a comedian, not an actual person if some of you didn´t know that.
#91 - joen
Calling people gay and fags, but feeling offended by being called a wigger...classy
Quote from Kalev EST :He´s gay as in happy.

And Ali G is a fictional character played by a comedian, not an actual person if some of you didn´t know that.

I recently read he's gonna quit... Too many people saw the Ali G movies and know Borat... Not many people left to fool.

Wigger?
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG