The online racing simulator
Wigger?
(92 posts, started )
I dislike him!
Its amazing to me how 90% of the people in this thread have totally misunderstood greg... or they're just being difficult on purpose... i dunno.

i thought ali g was quite funny.
Quote from greg_slideways :Hes gay as in stupid! and he acts like a complete idoit hes pure dumb retard!

Ahh, i see..more of your wigga slang. Sorry, we speakky the engerlish over here, that why me no understand you.

I see you totally missed the point of the whole movie then. It was making fun of the stupidity of some* Americans.

*I am not being anti American. I thought I'd better point that out before wheel4hummer freaks out on me.
Quote from Gabkicks :Its amazing to me how 90% of the people in this thread have totally misunderstood greg... or they're just being difficult on purpose... i dunno.

I see where he's coming from, just don't understand the need to bring it up. Cultural backgrounds and stuff. I was brought up in the countryside, I get called a 'carrot cruncher' quite often. Sticks and stones...

Ali G is/was funny, saying that he acts like a twat was just a fact, as he does, but that's the whole point of his films.
Quote from Gabkicks :Its amazing to me how 90% of the people in this thread have totally misunderstood greg... or they're just being difficult on purpose... i dunno.

Thank you!
Quote from Gabkicks :Its amazing to me how 90% of the people in this thread have totally misunderstood greg...

What is there to understand?
Quote from Gabkicks :Its amazing to me how 90% of the people in this thread have totally misunderstood greg.

LOL..i think we understand him loud and clear
Wise asses! haha but i apreciate it!
the only thing that confuses me is that it doesnt say demo user under his name
Quote from Shotglass :the only thing that confuses me is that it doesnt say demo user under his name

I buoght S2 hehe
Quote from greg_slideways :Wise asses! haha but i apreciate it!

We appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to take the piss out of you.
I don't feel big or clever but it kept me mildly amused in the middle of the night.

peace out homie

PS. I would still highly recommend using a spellchecker.
Quote from The Moose :We appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to take the piss out of you.

Sig material, made me laugh quite loudly.
Haha, no problem im not mad just wanted to get this topic in the open hehe!
Quote from beefyman666 :Sig material, made me laugh quite loudly.

You're welcome Thank Greg, I couldn't have done it without him
Haha YAY!
Quote from greg_slideways :No i have got jumped and all the gang shit , ts stupid but how you get by! But Yea i moslty talk like that just not stupid like a few things! But yea!

Then I pity you.. and sincerely feel sorry for your Mother. Have you ever stopped to think just how much of an embarrassment you are to her "wit yo blick speek"?

As I said previously, have some fscking self-respect and act / talk white. You were born white, you are white.. WTF anyone in that decent scenario would want to pretend (and I don't care what your defence is, you're pretending) to be black is simply beyond my comprehension. You wouldn't put a Skoda engine in a Ferrari would you?

Anyway, I'm done in this thread.. I'd hoped you weren't a proper wigger, but you are. I'm sure our paths won't cross in the future... I avoid people like yourself with a passion... there's no hope for some kids in the world

Regards,

Ian
Quote from greg_slideways :Becuase in florida alteast it seems they are all RACSIST atleast where im from thats how it is we got kkk and shit STILL!

buddy, KKK go for blacks, your no black so why are you worried?
#69 - Osco
define acting black then...?
talking slang and wearing oversize clothes or what?
#70 - joen
Whatever happened to being original and genuine? One saying he's acting black or acting white is basically saying he or she is acting all day long. Beneath this superficial layer of attitude, manners, clothing style, talking style etc. should be a unique person with his own personality, preferences and style. It seems these days it's all about homogeneity and being able to say you belong to a certain group and acting upon standards set by/for this group. I think it's disgusting and annoying. Be yourself, try to find it beneath the posing layer you put over yourself everyday.
Yes, I know people are influenced by their peers and that it is a normal and natural psychological process. But only to a certain extent. Some people let this influence get out of hand and take total control over themselves, basically obscuring their own personality untill there's nothing unique left. So few people seem real to me. I guess what it comes down to is self respect.

edit: if you care about having people around you who you could call good friends, there is no need to modify your personality in order to fit in, because true friends will respect you for what truly are.
i think he just means hes trying to fit in with his group of friends, although he's white, he speaks like an american Black person, like, "wassup ma homie, hows it diggin blad"...even though he is a different skin colour....
What about rockers, goths, mods, ravers, crusties, etc.? I don't think our friend here is any different to a lot of teenage kids, busy trying to define themselves by reference to what they see around them, all the while trying to cope with the tsunami of hormones that is coursing through them.

I think some of you need to give the guy a break.
I don't get the whole problem here, some people seem to misunderstand the situation entirely.

You (Greg) were raised in a 'black' culture, and this means that that culture is a part of you and will always be a part of you, regardless of your skin colour. I don't get how people can say: "You're white, start acting white!" - Germans are white, Russians are white, Finns are white and 30% (or whatever) of the rest of the world is white; do they all act the same? There is something fundamentally wrong with the idea that social behaviour is based on the colour of a person's skin!

The culture and social environment you grow up and live in defines who you are, not skin colour. This means that a black boy raised by a Japanese family in Japan will inherit their beliefs and values - you definitely won't see him 'gangsta' rapping his way into and out of every social scene, unless he grows up with others who choose to do the same. It also means that a white kid in New York, whom grows up in a predominantly 'black' culture will integrate - in this case it would even be bad if he didn't! I'm sure it's a lot of fun being white in a black environment and not having any friends, or fitting in at all.

I think that some people seriously misjudge how culture affects social behaviour - the way you act is not programmed into your DNA, it's formed by the social environment and culture, and the younger you are, the less biased you are by the useless crap that racism is, and thus you will integrate normally with whatever social environment you are placed in.

This means that (in my opinion) it's perfectly normally for you to act the way you do, Greg, and although people may say otherwise, it really is who you are, even though it does look strange. :P
It also means that you will still continue to change now that your social environment has changed. If everything goes the way it normally does, you will begin to adopt the slang and style of your current environment, and slowly change - this isn't because you "aren't being yourself" - it's because that's what humans do; we adapt.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think some of you need to give the guy a break.

aww Kev, I expected more from you. Greg starts a comedy thread and you suddenly put your serious head on. Pls go back to being the funster we know and love and I'll return to my role of grumpy old git.
Quote from The Moose :aww Kev, I expected more from you. Greg starts a comedy thread and you suddenly put your serious head on. Pls go back to being the funster we know and love and I'll return to my role of grumpy old git.

Am I type-cast already? I do grumpy old git too! I do it all!

:juggle:

Wigger?
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG