The online racing simulator
What's the tjunction of an e2200
As the title says I have no idea of the tjunction of e2200's I need to be 1000% clear before i overclock and not turn it into a 100dollar peice of harjun HELP!!!!
#2 - Jakg
I have no idea about the tJunction, but Intel recommend not to go over 73.3°
thnx Gonna try doing a 400mhz oc and see what the temps go upto and if good maybe go for more
Seems to be running stable for my observations now running at 2.68 GHZ with 44-ish on idle and about 63 sometimes reaching to 67 on 100% load used TAT and core temp to measure and core temp seems to be reporting the t junction to be 85 degrees
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from anik360 :thnx Gonna try doing a 400mhz oc and see what the temps go upto and if good maybe go for more

Remember its not all about temperatures - test for stability at every overclock you do. I reccomment running Prime95 for a long period of time. If you want to use this computer for a long time (as in years) then once you've overclocked you should run a stress test program such as Prime95 for at least 6 hours to test its stability.
ok gonna run prime95 for full 14 hours and see the results and log the temps with TAT
#7 - Jakg
Quote from anik360 :Seems to be running stable for my observations now running at 2.68 GHZ with 44-ish on idle and about 63 sometimes reaching to 67 on 100% load used TAT and core temp to measure and core temp seems to be reporting the t junction to be 85 degrees

What motherboard do you have? What speed RAM do you have?

If i were you i'd drop the multi and up the FSB - ie 400 FSB lets DDR800 ram run at a 1:1 ratio, and for speed a faster FSB always helps.
XMS2 ddr2800 and a crappy MSI 945GCM5V

gonna upgrade later if i get a full atx case
#9 - Jakg
Well the 945 chipset will hold you back massively. Use the highest multiplier you can as that board will have a rubbish FSB
bumping down the multiplier did the trick and going more than 400 fsb kills it and set it back to 398 and now running at 3ghz with same temps WOHOO

edit: set memory to 2.17v seems to run better with that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG