The online racing simulator
Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
Quote from flymike91 :oh no! WOW in the background! How many people must that game poison!

lol
its the 10 day trial
i played it for 2 days and i dont like the game.
still have to delete it from the computer
Quote from J@tko :Well I like the skins. They're original and eye-catching. Isn't that what a skin should be?

Thanks man.

To the rest of you.

Screw you.

Your just jealous you can't make skins as good as that.

All team rock members are happy with the skins.

You thought it was made in paint so you started to go scream at the little guy.

Only because you THOUGHT it was made in paint.
And there are some groups here on the forum that always discriminate people.
Like a group that discriminates demo racers and the others do that to people that use paint.

No, it doesnt matter if it is good just scream at them and say its ugly or it sucks.

I'm sick of you guys!

**** YOU!
i like them :woohoo:
Quote from rockclan :Thanks man.

To the rest of you.

Screw you.

All team rock members are happy with the skins.

You thought it was made in paint so you started to go scream at the little guy.

Like a group that discriminates demo racers and the others do that to people that use paint.

No, it doesnt matter if it is good just scream at them and say its ugly or it sucks.

I'm sick of you guys!

**** YOU!

I would be happy if people tell me what they don't like on the skins i make. A "great skin", "nice " and so on is nice to read but it doesn't help me to improve my skinning skills. Why shouldn't i say what i think about the skins and what he could change to make them look better. When i started skinning i often used to intensive colors and the cars looked like toy cars and i think that's what happened here.
Sure the skins are unique but in imho i wouldn't mind if more teams would use realistic looking skins like the once from HoR

Here you can find some skins i made http://skins.lfscommunity.lv/s ... ng&searchinput=gloryj
I know they are not as good as your team rock skins but at least they don't look like little toy cars

AND PAINT SUCKS
#32 - Rish
Quote from rockclan :Thanks man.

To the rest of you.

Screw you.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I get critisism on my skins all the time and i appreciate it. If i thought all my skins were perfect then i wouldn't try harder the next time!!! Its not about who makes the best skins, if it was everyone would be hating teaz-R because fact is he is the best, but no we don't all hate him do we.
Quote from rockclan : All team rock members are happy with the skins.

Then that's all that matters!!
Quote from rockclan : You thought it was made in paint so you started to go scream at the little guy.

I can't hear any screaming, i dont see any discrimination going on and wtf has this got to do with demo?!?! Nobody's discriminating against paint but if people ask for c&c then people reply with c&c.
Quote from rockclan :
I'm sick of you guys!

**** YOU!

Then next time you get someone to do a skinpack for you ask them not to post them in the forums!
i wanted to post them myself

but i'm bussy with a whole new based skin file for the FBM.
if thats a better sucsess then i will change all the skins for team rock so far.
so please stop fighting and wait for the next skin to show up
This discussion is getting too primitive...

BTW: Paint isnt a good program for saving screenshots. Paint in general is not a good program to work with. It should be replaced in future Windows Versions with a modern Graphics software.
this is how the new skin is till now..
only got to change the logo couse its not readble and need still need to color some things.
and need to add some sponsors on the car..

but how do you guys think it's so far?
Attached images
FBM_Team Rock.JPG
I like it so far.
Why do you use the Mega Force logo? I though it's for Team Rock?
On the preview the white part on the front looks like it don't follow the lines of the car? Maybe put the lower end closer to the BMW logo.
EDIT: I don't like the black stripes on the white part but that's just my opinion. (Not sure about that )
Can you change the color of the dorsal to white or red (would like to see the difference)

When you make the next preview pics turn the sun angle, so that the side you want to show is bright. Press shift + F4 (full screen mode) then hit space then take the pic.
what is the dorsal?
and i used the mega force logo couse the team wanted that as a sponsor.
but the unreadble part in the white at the side are 2 guitars crossing echother an then there must be standing Team Rock..
but i think i made the lines to thick that when i smalled the logo it got unreadble..
so..
or i got to make the lines smaller and if that doesnt work i need to creat a logo that actually IS readble.
#38 - joen
Quote from schwantz34 :what is the dorsal?

Its the part behind the drivers head behind the air intake, the engine cover.
#39 - Jakg
Quote from rockclan :Your just jealous you can't make skins as good as that.

LOL. Please don't resort to childish comebacks...

I like the style, but the skin just looks... crap. I don't know why. Everything about it looks low quality...
so the part i made black
I actually liked the first skins, they gave it a personal look. Why change it? It was pure awesome.

(I will probably get a reply saying "You are a demodriver, your oppinion doesn't matter." but meh.)
every body's oppinion matters!
i dont discriminate demo drivers
i was 1 too and i hated to be discriminated
Quote from Dalarna :I actually liked the first skins, they gave it a personal look. Why change it? It was pure awesome.

(I will probably get a reply saying "You are a demodriver, your oppinion doesn't matter." but meh.)

You are a demo driver, your opinion doesn't matter

You are right the first skins had something the new one doesn't have. Both the new version and the old look like they are only 1024x1024 pixel or lesser. You should skin at 2048x2048 did you try the pro kits bunta made?
Quote from GloryJ :You are a demo driver, your opinion doesn't matter

You are right the first skins had something the new one doesn't have. Both the new version and the old look like they are only 1024x1024 pixel or lesser. You should skin at 2048x2048 did you try the pro kits bunta made?

In fortunatly they dont work in his apple

he needs some time updating the thing and download firefox
and winrar so he can unpack them
i already now how to unpack them
gonna try it right now!

edit:
didnt work
Why? I though Leopard now Tiger are the best operating systems on the planet they should handle .rar archives
The coolest thing on mac os x is that bootcamp thing, it's really cool

I'm sure you'll find a way to unpack them
my usb didnt react on the apple and not on my computer..
then a screen show up if i wanted to reform it.
i clicked yes and now the Team Rock FBM skin is gone

stupid computers
Become a Microsoft slave; it's so much easier!
Quote from schwantz34 : my usb didnt react on the apple and not on my computer..
then a screen show up if i wanted to reform it.
i clicked yes and now the Team Rock FBM skin is gone

stupid computers

If you did only reformat it once you should get your data back, sadly i don't know any mac software for doing things like that. I'm sure google can help you
already made it again..
a bit different now but i think it even looks better
what u think of it now?
still need to edit some points like the Team Rock logo on the front needs to get a little bit up and left..
Attached images
FBM_TeamRocknew preview.jpg

Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG