The online racing simulator
g25 both paddles hand brake
(5 posts, started )
ok well i have been trying to make both of my paddle shifters on my g25 the handbrake... ive heard of the joystick and all that so dont post telling me to do that cause i dont what to someone in lfs told me that they had both their paddle shifters as a hand brake.. if u know how to do this PLEASE leave a comment telling me how to do this... they said that they binded on to handbrake in profiler and one in lfs if that helps u figure it out please comment!! thanks
#2 - BURN
of course u can set it in LFS.

go to controls and look for the handbrake -- click on it-- and press your paddle

but why using the paddles as handbrake?
Quote from BURN :of course u can set it in LFS.

go to controls and look for the handbrake -- click on it-- and press your paddle

but why using the paddles as handbrake?

i dont think u understand...... i want BOTH paddles for hand brake.. im drifting with 720 degrees and its a 50/50 chance that i will get the right paddle... and i dont use the paddles for anything else i use the H shifter.... BUT I WANT BOTH!!! PADDLES TO BE HANDBRAKE, not just one
Quote from aLpine159 :i dont think u understand...... i want BOTH paddles for hand brake.. im drifting with 720 degrees and its a 50/50 chance that i will get the right paddle... and i dont use the paddles for anything else i use the H shifter.... BUT I WANT BOTH!!! PADDLES TO BE HANDBRAKE, not just one

Use the Wingman profiler to set each paddle to the same key on the keyboard. Then set this key as the handbrake.

To set a button/paddle as a key, open the logitech profiler, left click on the button/paddle you want to be the handbrake, select "Select Keystroke" then click "New Keystroke...". Click the record button and then press the key you want the handbrake to be set as. Now when you press that paddle, the key will be depressed.
thank you! i will try this tommow cause im bout to go to bed... it sounds like what the guy told me to do but i cant remebr.. thanks

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG