The online racing simulator
How to install skins
(3 posts, started )
How to install skins
I've just downloaded a new skin for the bf1 but I don't know how to install the skin, could somebody explain how I go about installing skins.
I've also noticed in the data file that there are two skin files, one skins x and skins dds, how do I access the skins that are in the skins x file?

Thanks
Just put them in your 'skins' folder. If they're named correctly (skins for the BF1 should start 'BF1_' ) they will be available in the game. To apply them to a car, first make sure you aren't using one of the default setups (create a new setup if neccesary) and click 'new colours' on the left hand side. Now you should be able to pick your new skin.

The 'skins_x' and 'skins_y' folders are where LFS puts the compressed skins it has downloaded - you don't need to touch those folders.
Quote from tkm junior :I've just downloaded a new skin for the bf1 but I don't know how to install the skin, could somebody explain how I go about installing skins.
I've also noticed in the data file that there are two skin files, one skins x and skins dds, how do I access the skins that are in the skins x file?

Thanks

Never ever use skin form skin_x or skin_y folder they might be private and people will hate you if you use them

If you don't care about that copy them to skin_dds (you should only have .dds files in skin_x and skin_y)

If you download skin from a webpage put them in the skin folder and they will get converted to dds when you start lfs.

How to install skins
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG