The online racing simulator
COP'S on every server..
(19 posts, closed, started )
COP'S on every server..
When you come to a server you can vote if there's gonna be a cop or not. Like a Al cop.
And if you get busted, you have to go in the pit or something.

Feedback?

- SeNeR
wat

I think there's something wrong with the water in Norway.
See what cruise servers have created?

I guess he's looking for something like NFS:Hot Pursuit or something, with the idea being to outrun the police car. While it was fun in HP (my brother and I racked up some hours on that back in the day) it's really not what LFS is all about.

Your only option really is to stick to cruise servers and set something like that up yourself, or add a single AI car to your offline game and beat him. You can even give him a police skin or something.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :

Water is fine here, thank you!
Quote from SeNeR NewB :Water is fine here, thank you!

I think it's the milk, I know someone from Norway with a milk addiction.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :

Of course there is, a-ha are proof of it!
Im sticking to the belt over the head option for thinking of some outrageous idea.
Quote from SeNeR NewB :When you come to a server you can vote if there's gonna be a cop or not. Like a Al cop.

Feedback?

- SeNeR

I don´t think thats what cruise servers need. And i dont think that the AI cops would be so good to stop u, like pushing against a wall. It´s just too much work, so it´s lot easier and better with the "real" cops.
And what cruise server would it be if there werent any cops.

And about the water , we had pretty bad issue here in finland when sh*t water was mixed to a tap water and a whole town ended up in hospital in diarrhea. that was funny...

Sam
#15 - wien
Quote from SeNeR NewB :http://www.mentaljokes.com/images/not.jpg

The reason you're getting this feedback is that your suggestion just doesn't belong in a racing sim like LFS. Although a lot of people use it to cruise and drift and whatnot, that is not the primary focus of this game, and any suggestions aimed purely at these users will not be implemented.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :

Best picture ever!!! Completely usable in this situation
how come is that topic not locked yet?
Well, cop in cruise mode would be fun.

Wait, what?!

IMHO lfs is not some kind of underground yo tune tune drift -arcade game, it is SIMulation.

If someone likes to play cop'n'robber, play NFS. It requires too many programming hours to make something like that. Instead, programmers can c0de working weather conditions, for example.

And yes, that lock.gif was great!
Quote from SeNeR NewB :When you come to a server you can vote if there's gonna be a cop or not. Like a Al cop.

Feedback?

- SeNeR

Won't happen, this is what admins are for.

Closing thread because it's collected so much spam, and I know that a thread like this won't go anywhere.

I don't remember seeing a cop pull someone over on a race track ... ever
This thread is closed

COP'S on every server..
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG