The online racing simulator
Ai
(18 posts, started )
#1 - 50-3
Ai
well ppl i have a little pic some ppl might find intersting:

i was watching a AI to see were my car's best shift position was and the AI Did this :P hopfully give you a little luagh and proves it's not just N00Bs Drfit Pro AI do it to :P
welcome to LFS, the place where you dont have to show everything you see lol

but ya, the AI's arent (still......) completed, but yes it is possible to drift them, but within a few laps either their tires will be to hot and slide off the track, or they will get used to the setup and be able to control the car, but people have been drifting AI's .. surely before S1
#3 - 50-3
Wow im sry i had to put you through the Trumer of looking at a pic that some ppl might like or some might be compltly stuck up priks about. but hey you Quote Winston Churchill so i don't really need to diss you anymore then that.
It's trauma.

And we've all seen cars skidding round corners, so getting tetchy if someone says it's pointless posting it is, well, pointless. If you'd edited it, or made the AI do something other than skid, then it would be worth a post.
i don't get it...
tristian u really dont like drifting do u lol
Quote from Clownpaint :How dare you start such a topic, go away, now.

The guy likes to show a screenshot in the topic screenshots. He knows what its for . I would have copied a book
Quote from Clownpaint :You too, get out of here. Now.

Nope, I payed for the game and now I have the right to spam all LFS fora .
hey.. you know what they say

:inq:

(as for the quote, i just find it inspiring, thats all )
I dunno XCN, the smileys are great in that one.

But we always use to drift AI back in S1.

Actually, recently in S2 (ok about like late July/early August) I was told by Vendetta to join a server, and I get in there and it's a few of our friends racing AI. It was great fun, really laid back. Just pressing "Add AI" and watching. Our AI weren't that bad either...well...aside from the one or two faulty ones that just did doughnuts in the grass.

I say get a bunch of your friends one day and do it on a PRIVATE server.
#11 - 50-3
Yer AI are actyly good drifters once you put opsetecals on a corner and set there brake's to lock the rear instanly there beter then 20% S2 Drifters and about 70% of demo, and XCNuse i was just dising you for no reasine i have know idea who winston churchill i just have a lot of freinds who like to insult Him, and i allways expect the spanish inquisition love Mounty Pythen. but i have to quote Heerbommel "The guy likes to show a screenshot in the topic screenshots. He knows what its for "
Vote for Ai-Manager section for lfs...
a dedicated AI racing league, as well as the possiblity to influence your trainee in their struggle to go fast.

ahh, k, now go ahead flame me...
Quote from 50-3 :Yer AI are actyly good drifters once you put opsetecals on a corner and set there brake's to lock the rear instanly there beter then 20% S2 Drifters and about 70% of demo, and XCNuse i was just dising you for no reasine i have know idea who winston churchill i just have a lot of freinds who like to insult Him, and i allways expect the spanish inquisition love Mounty Pythen. but i have to quote Heerbommel "The guy likes to show a screenshot in the topic screenshots. He knows what its for "

Pardon?
Lol:twirl:
I do have to agree on the AI drifting better than some S2 drifters. It is very true
Quote from Vendetta :I do have to agree on the AI drifting better than some S2 drifters. It is very true

sadly, I agree
:O you dont know who winston churchill is? .. he was the prime minister of GB (great britain) during WWII

btw apex lol.. i was there.. remember? yes that was me terrorizing the AIs
twas fun lol
Quote from XCNuse ::O you dont know who winston churchill is? .. he was the prime minister of GB (great britain) during WWII

btw apex lol.. i was there.. remember? yes that was me terrorizing the AIs
twas fun lol

Most of the time anyway. He replaced another guy a few weeks after the official start.

Ai
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG