The online racing simulator
Raining on Live for speed
(22 posts, closed, started )
I would Love to See Live for speed Have Rain in the future!
Such as Wet tyres,Rain falling from the sky,Spray off the wheels and Slideyness. That would actually be great fun!
You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

In fact, he sounds like a speedhacker asking for a full-on ban, but that's just a matter of opinion.

Sam
#6 - Mrwei
I have a good idea with the rain feature..

Kind of like how the grass will get on your tire.. but have it blue for water.. and the quicker you go the less tire resistance you get.. that way it will appear you tread is getting more grip on the wet pavement.

I'd really love to see this in the game

Just posting here because it's the most current discussion on this
Just posting here because I'm bored.

How on earth can people miss the big stick post, and the search thingy before you make a new thread?
#10 - joen
Quote from joen :Where else would it be falling from?

Look forest gump , in the part start rain when forest and bubba are in vietnan and you see what he is talking
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Quote from Inouva :Look forest gump , in the part start rain when forest and bubba are in vietnan and you see what he is talking

whaa?
I think he was referring more to the rest of the post, I have no idea what the hell he's on about either!

Quote :have it blue for water

Not that helpful if you have cold tyres

The issue would be that you already have an indicator on that part of the tyres, what if you have wet and dirty tyres? Could get a bit hard to distinguish what's what.

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :I think he was referring more to the rest of the post, I have no idea what the hell he's on about either!

As you can see in Forest Gump, Rain can also come from below
I think the thread starter is a bot, as he hasn't seemed very interested in his own thread. Or rather, his many threads about the same thing.
rain would be good, and challanging, but the problem is that rain would make for massive lag, maybe just have a map where the tracks are moist... call it Seattle-Sunny Day...

dunno if you get the joke, cuz it's always rainy here
About the tyres thingy...

LFS already has a dirt indicator.
Quote from Dalek0220 :About the tyres thingy...

LFS already has a dirt indicator.

Thats why I would think it would be easily added in for grip in the wet.

I play Alot of Counter-strike... but you can turn off the down pouring rain, witch reduces alot of lag.. and it's not like were going to have actuall glare and all that eye candy.
rain on lfs wont be a bad thing
I qualify this thread as useless, and you guys are making it worse. Rain has been brought up so much anyways, please search next time.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG