The online racing simulator
Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
Team Rock skins
hello!

this is where the skin previews of Team Rock will be posted.
i make the skins and ill post every finished skin in this thread,
so every member or other can look at the skins.

greetzz schwantz34
the XFR and XRR version of the Team Rock skin
Attached images
XFR_team rock.JPG
XRR_team rock.JPG
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
coming up:
the FBM version of Team Rock
3 post in 3 minutes

I saw on of your skins in the finished skin thread and was going to tell you that they are really bad...now i know why stop using paint try gimp you inkscape (vector) instead.
#5 - Rish
i don't like them. If that's your taste then fair enough but i think i speak for 99.9% of the community when i say "WTF?".
IMO you've just done these skins to up your post count!
How about team spam! at least that would be mildly amusing!
I was waiting for post after post after post of each 'skin'.

For something team orientated, like what you're doing, editing the first post would be easier to find each skin I think.

But then again I think you just want to have a big number underneath your name. Post count means sweet FA, it should be turned off really.
[spam]
schwantz34
S2 licensed

Racername: schwantz!

GloryJ S2 licensed

[/spam]
i'n NOT doing it for the post count.. i dont even care about the post count..
and the skins are NOT made with paint i only upload my screenshots in paint thats why the paint is open.
and i made the skins in illustrator WITH ----EFFECTS!----
and that you guys like thos clean nicely made skins thats fine..
but the one who gave me the task to make these skins likes them very much!
and i only want a couple of tips to make them look better....
and if u dont like it OK..
i dont mind..

now PLEASE STOP calling me spammer and things couse the double post was couse my computer wasn't reacting on submit reply and when i added the XRR at it it suddenly posted it 2 times..
but i was in a hurry couse i had to go to work and had no time to edit it..
Want some Kleenex?

The only reason people are saying the skins look poo is because the parts which are (meant to be?) coloured in look like a half arsed attempt at filling a space up.

If you are using Illustrator then, what the fudge are doing? I see no special effects.
Don't get that wrong but the skins look like a little kid painted a car in a panting book or is that modern art
#11 - Rish
Quote from schwantz34 :i'n NOT doing it for the post count.. i dont even care about the post count..
i only want a couple of tips to make them look better....

Do yourself a favour, when people post a skin, don't just put
"good" or "nice" or "" or "i don't like it", its really annoying, everytime i look in the finished skins thread you've posted (what we are calling spam) over and over again in every thread.
anywho enough of that.

What tips do you want?
all kind of tips..

and i'm bussy with deleting all my normal posts in all threads and only let my skin files there..
#13 - Rish
i thought your post count was dropping, wasn't sure if it was you or a mod! No ones asking you to delete all your posts..... just think about it before you post the one word replys, try and be constructive or something....

IMO the best way of learning how to skin is to start by making a couple of replicas. this way no imagination is needed but your still learning how to use your tools/programs!!
Take my DTM skins for example, sooo easy but look great (imo)!

Use the links in my sig!!
they look pretty good for paint!
Quote from schwantz34 :all kind of tips..

and i'm bussy with deleting all my normal posts in all threads and only let my skin files there..

:faint: ^^

Your skins look like you have printed out a default skin and painted it with felt pens. Then you scanned them and call them a skin. I dont mean this as a offence, but they just dont look good. Learn how to skin with the right techniques. Here are enough links and tutorials.
Whats wrong with you poeple.

Hes spended hours doing that illustrator Cs2

u just don t get you guys

Sratches were made with scrible function in cs2,

logos custom made
So for love of god stop al this ridiculous nocencense

Hes just expresing his own uniqeu way of skining

Aldo i do agre the shorts postst are somethimes ehm not that fun to read

So in short for the poeple who hate long reading give the guy some time to adept
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :they look pretty good for paint!

they'r NOT paint...
i made it with the effect scribble in illustrator cs2...
i just wanted to make a unice way of skinning that isnt done before...
the one i'm making them fore is happy with them so i dont stop making them only improving..
If they're not done in Paint, then why have you got Paint open with the file called 'XFR_team rock' showing?

On the both the skins you've made here, neither front ends 'patterns' line up, at all. While skinning, keep saving the skin and checking it in viewer to make sure it lines up if you're doing a tricky section. The front isn't tricky but you stuggled.

The rear quarter panels on the back of the XRR can be a bitch to skin, take a closer look at the preview you uploaded and you will see what I mean, the flame isn't complete.

Also the front splitter on the XFR is not mapped at the same width as the car itself, hence the stripes not quite matching.
Quote from beefyman666 :If they're not done in Paint, then why have you got Paint open with the file called 'XFR_team rock' showing?

On the both the skins you've made here, neither front ends 'patterns' line up, at all. While skinning, keep saving the skin and checking it in viewer to make sure it lines up if you're doing a tricky section. The front isn't tricky but you stuggled.

The rear quarter panels on the back of the XRR can be a bitch to skin, take a closer look at the preview you uploaded and you will see what I mean, the flame isn't complete.

Also the front splitter on the XFR is not mapped at the same width as the car itself, hence the stripes not quite matching.

Read please
he already said he makes the previeuw screenshots in paint

And its work in progres stil so its no finished product
He used paint to make a to save the screenshot as jpg (can paint say files a jpg now, i always though it can't :shrug

I don't know what but something looks wrong on your skins maybe to intensive colors or so
Quote from GloryJ :He used paint to make a to save the screenshot as jpg (can paint say files a jpg now, i always though it can't :shrug

I don't know what but something looks wrong on your skins maybe to intensive colors or so

Whel wre going to trow over the design tomorrow so just you guy wait til jou give poeple shit for their work please

And btw yes it can welcom to 2008
paint is open couse i make a screenshot i open paint then i press ctr+ v and then the creenshot is opend in paint then ill save it in paint as a jpg so i can post it in forum..
and at the XFR paint ISNT open
You want tips...
Try alt + print instead of strg + v, so you'll have only the viewer window. You also could open the viewer in full screen and then make a screenshot.
Well I like the skins. They're original and eye-catching. Isn't that what a skin should be?
oh no! WOW in the background! How many people must that game poison!

Team Rock skins
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG