The online racing simulator
who is wrong?
(37 posts, started )
Quote from jayhawk :Isn't this sort of thread discouraged on the board?

what sort of thing? The "whos falt" thing?

Maybe there should be a seprate section for it.

Edit:
Ohh there is one the "I got bannd what do i do?" section
Quote from wheel4hummer :It's their server... they can ban you for using a certain color in your nickname for all I care!

It's not their server. They were just racing there.
Quote from legoflamb :what sort of thing? The "whos falt" thing?

Maybe there should be a seprate section for it.

Edit:
Ohh there is one the "I got bannd what do i do?" section

Couldn't think of what the LFSer's call it, now I remember:

Name and shame.
His fault, deliberately moving across like that off the start line is stupidly risky. He knew you were there and obviously hoped you'd back out, but quite rightly you didn't. You shouldn't be pulling across on a car on a straight if there's any overlap (not just significant overlap) and off the start line requires even more restraint.

Unfortunately you've been the victim of a typical bad bit of driving by a team member who's blamed it on you and you've been banned by people who didn't see the incident in question. As a general rule ignore the servers that are worst at that and at very least ensure you argue your case in a constructive way and get people to look at a replay. Anybody who votes to kick or ban a user for anything other than blatant wrecking or abusive behaviour from the drivers seat ought to be shot IMO

...and next time a thread like this comes up please at least slow the naming and shaming process down by not having names on the screenshots...
Quote from ajp71 :His fault, deliberately moving across like that off the start line is stupidly risky. He knew you were there and obviously hoped you'd back out, but quite rightly you didn't. You shouldn't be pulling across on a car on a straight if there's any overlap (not just significant overlap) and off the start line requires even more restraint.

Unfortunately you've been the victim of a typical bad bit of driving by a team member who's blamed it on you and you've been banned by people who didn't see the incident in question. As a general rule ignore the servers that are worst at that and at very least ensure you argue your case in a constructive way and get people to look at a replay. Anybody who votes to kick or ban a user for anything other than blatant wrecking or abusive behaviour from the drivers seat ought to be shot IMO

...and next time a thread like this comes up please at least slow the naming and shaming process down by not having names on the screenshots...

I never get what's wrong with the naming and shaming. Someone's being an a-hole and god forbid I should say his name? Or are they afraid it will just get out of hand?
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I never get what's wrong with the naming and shaming. Someone's being an a-hole and god forbid I should say his name? Or are they afraid it will just get out of hand?

I guess its because every incident has always two views, and its not always clear at all who is in fault, sometimes both! Its possibly rather pointless to flame and handbag around forum of some racing incidents happened on public server.. if theres complains, maybe people should find the website for the server if there is such and follow their complain policy, should lead to more reasonable results.
Quote from Drunken Predator : Its possibly rather pointless to flame and handbag around forum of some racing incidents happened on public server..

Yes, but much of forum discussion is pointless. Vast majority of all forum posts are useless garbage that contributes to nothing really...
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Yes, but much of forum discussion is pointless. Vast majority of all forum posts are useless garbage that contributes to nothing really...

And heres a prime example what were doing now!
Thanks for the first giggle of the day! these forums always make my day go a bit better.
Clearly the other guys fault.
With some experience he should have known that the XRR is much slower than the FZR, so it is very likely to get passed when starting
with XRR.
Brakeing at the start is not really option, u would cause a crash yourself.
It is only the last chance to avoid a crash.
I wonder how the "oval experts" here can advice such a behavior.
Maybe lifting the throttle was an option, but when scania moved to the inside there was enough room to pass.
Quote from scania :Thanks~~~

But I don't think that the lower speeds/higher lap times car must let the other car go at all time. because I have see many "block" in IRL & NASCAR in youtube...

In nascar you block you pay

Hes fault , bit harsh tho try keep away from cry babies
Quote from yankman :Clearly the other guys fault.
With some experience he should have known that the XRR is much slower than the FZR, so it is very likely to get passed when starting
with XRR.
Brakeing at the start is not really option, u would cause a crash yourself.
It is only the last chance to avoid a crash.
I wonder how the "oval experts" here can advice such a behavior.
Maybe lifting the throttle was an option, but when scania moved to the inside there was enough room to pass.

not many comments of "oval experts" here

another main rule in oval racing: keep your line
Quote from Fischfix :not many comments of "oval experts" here

another main rule in oval racing: keep your line

in other news : I love guys who change their line whilst braking - acme-insta-rear-end

who is wrong?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG