The online racing simulator
POSTING SOMETHING? Read this sticky first!
This section on the LFS Forums is meant to make it easy for programmers to find ready-to-use programming libraries / functions / tools / etc. for their projects.

Every thread in this forum must be started by someone donating their code or tool. Any other thread will be moved or deleted.

Because there will be many different programming languages used by the contributors, it is important that you create your thread with an organised title.
Start with the language name, followed by a hyphen and then the name or short description of your contribution. That way everyone can quickly find what they're looking for and if it's there in the first place.

Example : "PHP4/5 - LFSWorldSDK, class for gathering LFS World stats."

Further, I don't have to explain that you should document your tool Or link to it. As long as people can get started with your contribution.

If your contribution requires a license of some sort (eg. GPL), make a note of that as well, preferably linking to the license-text. Contributions without license notes can be used by anyone, anywhere, without any credit to you.

So if you have something that is ready to be used by others (i know there are several libs and tools out there), please post it here. (if it helps to move a thread from elsewhere into here, let me know via a post in this thread)

I hope this will organise things a little. It just ocurred to me that atm you have to really search for something, and that shouldn't be needed!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG