The online racing simulator
Does a DFP EVER lock?
(6 posts, started )
Does a DFP EVER lock?
As you may have seen down the page i made a topic about my DFP locking,now by the looks of it it wont, but i want to know if anyone elses dfp will lock (at for example 260 degrees) as im not to keen on going passed its threshhold on tight hairpins (First time on aston for example)
Cheeers,
Jim.
It should "hard-lock" at full 900 and at what normal wheels have (200?). Anything else and you just get more resistance.
A DFP doesn't have 900dgrees Hag

It really isn't that much of a problem if it doesn't lock. My wheel is setup at 720degrees yet I always race in the FOX/FBm which have 470 or something degress. You should know how much you need to turn the wheel, you should know you need to turn it say 90degrees, you wouldnt just put it on full lock.

Even if you do go that far, it won't really have a huge effect. But I dont use a DFP, so for an answer to your question, so will be along shortly
Quote from The General Lee :A DFP doesn't have 900dgrees Hag

Err, yes it does. His answer was spot on; the hard lock is configurable at 900 or 200 degrees, anything inbetween requires the 900 hard lock and a FFB soft lock from the driver.
I apologize. I thought the G25 was one of few "mainstream" wheels that had 900° of rotation. I thought the DFP had less.
Ah ok, Cheers for the info
Cheers,
Jim.

Does a DFP EVER lock?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG