The online racing simulator
LFSW: PB missing
(5 posts, started )
I've noticed one of my PB's has vanished from LFSW and I swear I have never deleted any of my PB's.

My PB with MRT @ FE2 has gone, however the other ones on this track are still there.
The screenshot of my 'old' PB's has been made on the 12/12/2007.

I haven't checked the other ones yet.

Not a big deal though, just to let you know

EDIT:

In fact it looks like it's overwriting any of my PB's when I'm driving again a specific combo.
I don't know if it's done on purpose or if it's a bug. I've been away for some days so maybe I have missed something ?
Attached images
MRT@FE2-Bug01.png
MRT@FE2-Bug02.png
MRT@FE2-Bug03.png
Yes, you did miss something.

Victor deleted all online PBs because most of them would have been unbreakable with the current physics/track changes. The old ones are still displayed in grey if you haven't driven online on that combo since they got deleted.

There was a poll on this where a big majority wanted them to be deleted.
There even was a notice above the server list which said sth. like 'Online PBs have now been deleted'
I voted to delete them... so kill me for the loss of your PBs
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, you did miss something.

Victor deleted all online PBs because most of them would have been unbreakable with the current physics/track changes. The old ones are still displayed in grey if you haven't driven online on that combo since they got deleted.

Quote from Mr.Muh :There even was a notice above the server list which said sth. like 'Online PBs have now been deleted'

Aaaah I didn't know that.
And I didn't get the message.

It's a bit useless about the FBM PB's though, but anyway this thread can be deleted, thanks for the answers.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG