The online racing simulator
Live Chat
(10 posts, started )
Live Chat
It would be awesome to be able to chat live on a headset (xbox 360 style) so I can say sorry and/or give people abuse without having to type. Also this could be selectable between whole field, team mates, mute it all block certain people etc etc.

I think this would be a real improvement!
But would that not get stupid..........you will get people shouting down the MIC and geting on everyones nerves.
It would be cool, this has been brought up before, but it always turned out being people not wanting to put up with the lag of having such devices, and/or having to put up with listening to someone whine and whine etc.
i play aces high and the ingame coms does not affect lag or data packets. you have to press an intercom buttom to be heard. just my two pennies.
When I'm concentrating during a race, I don't want anyone talking to me. Except a pit crew telling me something important about a situation ahead or the pit strategy, which we don't have in LFS anyway.

I'm not against the idea, but I wouldn't use it anyway. Whenever I play a game which has in-game comms (e.g. BF2), the first thing I do is go to Options and disable it.
Yes i was thinking the same thing i think its cool and handy
im waiting for the next patch with in game voice
Use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo
I think it would be very important, in the server-list, a chat like vroc or igor for GPL. It would be possible? bye!

Live Chat
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG