The online racing simulator
Lfs-Host Oppening Presentation
(21 posts, started )
LFS-Host is a North-American, Canada based hosting company that is dedicated to provide the lowest prices and the best service.
We offer server hosting, web domains and all you need for the perfect Live For Speed experience. We will officially
launch our website and services on Januray 1st. Here's an exemple of what is low price to us.

5.50£ For a 11 slot server from another hoster = 5$ (CAD) at LFS-Host!

We are working hard at LFS-Host to make things perfect for the new year. Website is currently under construction,
but you will soon be able to rent servers via www.lfs-host.com. We will get the billing system set up in January so to complete the package.
PMRT Egyptian LFS team
Hello there

First of all congratulations for the new service that will provide LFS community with good servers and willing technical support.

I want to ask about 25 slots server with 10 slots team speak PKG if you have, but with good amount please, if you get me a good deal I will get 3 months as start then I will renew the contract with you to complete 1 year,
Note: I can not pay with paypal system cuz my country Egypt is not supported in paypal, but I can pay with CC.

Best regards
For 3 Month You Get 25 slot server + 10 teamspeak slot for 36.62 $ soo now i only get "acces-d" for bank transfert and Check by post
note: its better for you to test one of our server before (like ping/lagg)
test server: Lfs-Host Server

thx. lfs-host staff
great
Quote from lfs-drift staff :For 3 Month You Get 25 slot server + 10 teamspeak slot for 36.62 $ soo now i only get "acces-d" for bank transfert and Check by post
note: its better for you to test one of our server before (like ping/lagg)
test server: Lfs-Host Server

thx. lfs-host staff

ok mate I am in deal
but how to test your servers ?

regards
Quote from Ihab Abbas :ok mate I am in deal
but how to test your servers ?

regards

like i said its better for you to test one server

i wrote the server in reply :P server: lfs-host server
#7 - garph
Quote from Ihab Abbas :but how to test your servers ?

You go onto the server and see what the ping/connection is like, with more than just you would be a good idea.
Quote from garph :You go onto the server and see what the ping/connection is like, with more than just you would be a good idea.

thx i guess i dont read properly
#9 - ajp71
I get a ping of 170ms, which puts it 349/381 servers. Probably not going to be worth bothering with for Europe when the more expensive rival has the lowest ping server on my list (30ms)
Quote from ajp71 :I get a ping of 170ms, which puts it 349/381 servers. Probably not going to be worth bothering with for Europe when the more expensive rival has the lowest ping server on my list (30ms)

yeah its beacause 500server (or other) get the better ping for europe ... thats why i said the server location for prevention

BIG WARNING for customer: we dont have any pannel ... waiting for the launch of LFS:ServerControl
Quote from lfs-drift staff :yeah its beacause 500server (or other) get the better ping for europe ... thats why i said the server location for prevention

BIG WARNING for customer: we dont have any pannel ... waiting for the launch of LFS:ServerControl

you mean that I will not get any control pannel or what !?
if yes, then how can I control the server ?
Can I get a free server for a week in return for advertising in my sig and on my skin?
Good Luck lfs-drift staff, Should be preety good for canadian / north american users. I could never match those prices. So a Genuine Good Luck from me m8
Quote from franky500 :Good Luck lfs-drift staff, Should be preety good for canadian / north american users. I could never match those prices. So a Genuine Good Luck from me m8

thx for this good comment ps: pricelist will be on-line in janurary 5

Quote from Ihab Abbas :you mean that I will not get any control pannel or what !?
if yes, then how can I control the server ?

for now no beacause i wait for a specific pannel ... soo i can do an ftp access to server file

Quote from JO53PHS :Can I get a free server for a week in return for advertising in my sig and on my skin?

not realy :P try whit another one

------------------------
all server run on vista on a intel quad core 2.4gig(reason : vista use less the processor and memory). if someone know a serverpannel compatible whit vista just tell to me and give the link
oooohhhh competition for Franky500.
Quote from dadge :no it doesn't

lol depending of what you do whit lol lfs font take a lot of memory and process and vista is more stable dans xp
#19 - Jakg
Quote from lfs-drift staff :all server run on vista on a intel quad core 2.4gig(reason : vista use less the processor and memory). if someone know a serverpannel compatible whit vista just tell to me and give the link

Your running a server off a Q6600 (or a Xeon X3220, if your 1337) running Vista?

:bananadea

What's wrong with Server 2003/2008? Vista DOES use more CPU/Memory, although it does make the whole system more responsive as a result...

EDIT - What sort of connection do you have? Is it at a Data Centre or what?
Quote from Jakg :Your running a server off a Q6600 (or a Xeon X3220, if your 1337) running Vista?

:bananadea

What's wrong with Server 2003/2008? Vista DOES use more CPU/Memory, although it does make the whole system more responsive as a result...

EDIT - What sort of connection do you have? Is it at a Data Centre or what?

q6600
i use a commercial connection/optical fiber

*beacause i bought it whit vista include

edit: new stuff : cpanelx for webhosting ! / whm billing system for customer !

new server is running on win server 2008
Now : Whm Billing system is up !
you will be able to send your order

Customer ! - Order Here!

Test The Teamspeak Admin Pannel "http://24.203.66.179:14534/login.html" (under Construction - some link problem)
user: test
pass: test
port: 9000

test the cpanel for webhost "http://209.62.78.21:2082"
user: demo
pass: 123456

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG