The online racing simulator
MCT Team Skins, but what one to use?!
Well, since we are having a fight on our site about what team skin is the best, Ill show them both off here. First one is done by a member, called Nick Speed, he loves his skin, but problem is I asked him what does it mean? does it have anything to do with muscle cars (MCT = Muscle Car Tuners), and he just said it should be the skin cause he looked at other team skins and it looked cool. The second one I will show is my skin, I made it, its a combonation of muscle stylings from old to new. I just want to know what you guys think of the skins so we can settle this once and for all.

My skin as more views to it, I want you to see what its like all around, nicks i only got one pic. Oh the last pic with the sponsors, i made that as an example to what the skin might be like when we get real sponsors (yeah, real ones), but im not expecting to get those people, more just other LFS teams that can help us out with servers and funding, or companies, or things of that sort.
Attached images
Nick's MCT.jpg
IROC-Z2.jpg
IROC-Z.jpg
the sponsored skin.jpg
The orange one looks best. I like the striping, which you see on muscle cars, and the Iroc-Z on the side
I updated the orange skin... Check it out:

I am debating about the flames, either american, black, or none at all
Attached images
IROC-Zwip.jpg
Too tell you the truth, i dont really like either of them. But if i had to choose one, i guess id go with the orange.
Actually I would encourage you to use different colors and make it look more muscle car alike. Using sponsors like Hemi, Mopar and such would make it more muscle like all together. And I would take the USA flag off. Maybe a plain white skin with double stripes on it plus some stickers on both sides?
Ive made a final version of the skin. Im pleased. I dont want to do the little fake sponsors thing, peoples stickers that arent realy sponsoring you, I think its queer. Now here is the final skin! I kept the MCT badging to a minimum and also stylized the MCT to american flag colored, the flames are black, numbers larger, smoother, and outlined, hood numbers removed, stripes finalized in the back so it doesnt suddenly disappear, gotta love it.
Attached images
final.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG