The online racing simulator
A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
Quote from GloryJ :Thx for the answer.
@better English
When i watch a skin statistic it says e.g. Downloads of Skin ID 186 in relation to FO8-Skins:
You x%
Others x%

maybe this skin would be better then you.

Also an option to get back the the overview of your skins would be nice (without the trick to klick on login again ). Probably we will have something like that when the garage thing is implemented.

p.s. it's really cool that janwolf spends so much time writing php stuff (probably the most of the page is written in php and php sucks )

Thank you! Um the Login panel is also avaible here (picture):
Ohhh i didn't saw it. I was looking for something called home or root

Maybe a native English speaker could help help you writing proper English on the page.

I still don't understand why you display the Tags, they are not really important when i look at a skin. I think it would be better when you only display them in the "login system"
to support you I uploaded some of my best skins. Keep up the good work! I really see alot of progress in the site.
great.
me liked it and thanks to you.

seems like a lot more skins will be distrubuted in the future and you may need some other filters to make navigating easier. But i dunno how
Tiny bug
Quote from Kendercik :great.
me liked it and thanks to you.

seems like a lot more skins will be distrubuted in the future and you may need some other filters to make navigating easier. But i dunno how

we are working on it.

Keep on uploading guys
At the moment it is everything for safety. Before including it into the database, the string will "escaped". Thats the reason but well yes we are working on it, but safety is much important
Quote from janwolf :At the moment it is everything for safety. Before including it into the database, the string will "escaped". Thats the reason but well yes we are working on it, but safety is much important

Yes, I figured as much and it's a good thing that you escape it when inputting it to SQL statement that stores in in the database - but you can either store it unescaped or just output it unescaped.
Any chance I can stay logged in? And after I've logged in can I have a confirmation? Now it says "login" in top corner and it confuses me a little bit because I never know when I'm logged in or not?

edit: and voting on the index page should be nice, now I have to click twice to make a vote.
edit2: well and if I'm asking, a RSS with latest additions should be nice (asking a Netvibes user)
At first I wanted to send this through the LFSDB site but I thought this might happen to others, so I'd better bring everyone's attention to this.

I uploaded my FXR skin a while ago and someone changed the author of it. My licence name is K.David and the site says my skin was created by some Keith Davis. Here is the URL for the page:
http://skins.lfscommunity.lv/display.html?ID=142

I would like you to change that and I'd also like an explanation for all this, because it's been changed on purpose. The skin is even linked in his profile. This is not funny!
[/whyistherenostrikethrough]
there is already a RSS feed with all new uploaded Skins!

Because the LFSSDB System requieres Profile´s, i had create Profiles for that. There was somebody called K.Davis and Keith Davis so i thought both are the same in one person so i decided to add both Skins to Keith Davis Profile name. If i am wrong, everybody is aible to report that skin, to send me an email via LFSSDB or to send me a pm.
Just got an Idea . How about a gallery that people can post pictures of their private/team skins and people can comment on them?
Nice website, uploaded some off my newer stuff

@zachary: I don't think that they will realize this, since I'd take bandwith without any profit for the community.
You can do that at master skinnerz or here at the forum though
Update
Hello Guys!
I hope everyone is enjoying LFSSDB - e.g. much uploading and downloading, rating and creating comments.
But All in All I suggest you for giving feedback as much as you can, because thats something really important!
Now after a while of silent there are some new Projects!

- Garages!!
I need a lot of ideas and inspirations. I thought of:
  • - Editable CSS-Files (Templates (Garage Themes) can posted here and afterthat they´ll uploaded on LFSSDB and are selectable for everyone)
  • - Garage Manager: Let you select specific Skins wich you´ll put in your Garage
  • - Own Big Banner: 710px x 120px
  • - Comment Function / Views / Average Rating of all selected Garage Skins
- revised Language
Any help of well-native-speakers?

So thats it for the moment. For all wich have forgot their passwords: The Email Server is ready and recovered.

I hope of a big Feeback Guys and Girls

A Skin Upload Website!
(164 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG