The online racing simulator
Control Panel
(5 posts, started )
Control Panel
Hello,

I would like to run LFS Server on my dedicated box, how can I remote manage all my game servers ?

I've found TCadmin but it cost $200

If you have a dedicated server and LFS game, do you use VNC or php script ?
Hello,

I use a self made PHP script.

You can admin via Web page LFS Server, Lapper, Layout and Ban files ( you have already my source for ban ).

I don't release it as this because it's dirty code and i don't have time to beautifull it. But if you want it i can send you sources and a little help ( i don't install for you )

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

I use a self made PHP script.

You can admin via Web page LFS Server, Lapper, Layout and Ban files ( you have already my source for ban ).

I don't release it as this because it's dirty code and i don't have time to beautifull it. But if you want it i can send you sources and a little help ( i don't install for you )

Gai-Luron

Hello,

Thanks, I already use part of your code (http://www.deathrock.be/banned.php)
If you are ok you can send me your code source, I'll change it to integrate into my server and if possible I'll clean it for other members.
I can install myself, I know some basic in PHP.
Ok, i make a release for you i think tomorrows because tonite it's "Fiesta" . Send me your email via mp And/or msn for information to install it.

it's also on GNU License .

Gai-Luron

PS: If you want make a distribuable and easy intallable version for LFS admin and put it on this forum, you can. Only, don't forget to put initial dev
Quote from Gai-Luron :Ok, i make a release for you i think tomorrows because tonite it's "Fiesta" . Send me your email via mp And/or msn for information to install it.

it's also on GNU License .

Gai-Luron

PS: If you want make a distribuable and easy intallable version for LFS admin and put it on this forum, you can. Only, don't forget to put initial dev

Many thanks to Gai-Luron

Actually I'm writing a script (based on many other) to have a full website for both visitor and admin.
You can see a working live demo on www.deathrock.be

Features :

1. Stats based on PB.txt - by track, cars and servers.
2. List of current banned members with time of unban.
3. Stats to know : total laps, total travelled distance and more.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Principal dev are Gai-Luron, "Octrin.VorTeX" Bauer, Jens Stephan, Deathrock.be

Control Panel
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG