The online racing simulator
Decent FZ50 Setups (Y)
(4 posts, started )
Decent FZ50 Setups (Y)
Hi,

I'm looking for some good setups that we're updated for Patch Y. Since the new patch, all my gearing are weird on FZ50, so I'd appreciate if you could share some of your setups here, I would like shorter & longer gearing for different tracks. I can deal with the rest, but gearing is something I can't do by myself...

Thanks in advance!
Someone?
For me, I adjusted the final gear ratio and, oddly second gear ratio. Let's say your final drive ratio is 4.400. Try dropping to 4.200, the same with second gear.

Also increase tire pressure by 2 psi. Now, this is what worked for ME. I cannot speak for everyone, but as I am an average LFS driver, this is a good starting point.

And yes, you can do it yourself, like many others have. Start out with default gearing*, and adjust accordingly. This will take several tries, but it will be set by how you like it.

I could hand you a set and be done with it, but I think you should put faith into yourself and pretend it is a rite of passage by making your own.

*1st: 3.820
2nd: 2.150
3rd: 1.560
4th: 1.210
5th: 1.000
6th: .850
Final drive: 4.200
Thanks Jay, and by the way are do going across the forum world in 80 flags or what? I see it changing everyday...

Decent FZ50 Setups (Y)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG