The online racing simulator
LFS-Tune...
(47 posts, closed, started )
#1 - ciph
LFS-Tune...
When can i release it. Im waiting for almost 4 days and still no moderator approval or any status.

Give me now a final answer. Can i release it?
Can demo use it?
#3 - ciph
No they cant use it...
#4 - Gunn
Quote from ciph :When can i release it. Im waiting for almost 4 days and still no moderator approval or any status.

Give me now a final answer. Can i release it?

Why ask the forum members? They can't give you the answer.
Then I don't know why you wouldn't release it...
Thats nice
Tweak for all cars?
#8 - Gunn
Quote from ciph :No they cant use it...

Your original version had no license check and the information I have says that as of three days ago your license checking system doesn't work. I can't confirm that though since I haven't seen an updated version from you since your original.
#10 - ciph
Quote from Gunn :Your original version had no license check and the information I have says that as of three days ago your license checking system doesn't work. I can't confirm that though since I haven't seen an updated version from you since your original.

It does work :/
#11 - Gunn
Quote from ciph :It does work :/

Not according to XCNuse. Who did you send the updated version to?
Does it affect the BF1?
#13 - ciph
Quote from Gunn :Not according to XCNuse.

so why is no one telling me that its not working?
#14 - Gunn
Quote from ciph :so why is no one telling me that its not working?

How can I know for sure when I can't even try it? I've told you what I know.
What's LFS-tune exactly?
It's like LFS-Tweak. To be honest I kinda prefer LFS-Tune; it's more performance-oriented than LFS-Tweak. Only the engine can be modified (at least in v 1.0) so you won't see a XRT with 2466'' rims and 4m wide tires. Goes to my favourites

Spotted bug: Engine size doesn't seems to be affected on XRT, you might want to check the program?
Attached images
lfs-tune.jpg
Thats the best addon for lfs!!!!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for this tool
Quote from Riders Motion :It's like LFS-Tweak. To be honest I kinda prefer LFS-Tune; it's more performance-oriented than LFS-Tweak. Only the engine can be modified (at least in v 1.0) so you won't see a XRT with 2466'' rims and 4m wide tires.

oh I would like to insert my car in LFS with all its characteristics
Yes i like to modifi tyres sizes too if its posible but thats a veeery good adon for made evo 9 XFGTI super 2000 and similar thinghs :P
Quote from Riders Motion :It's like LFS-Tweak. To be honest I kinda prefer LFS-Tune; it's more performance-oriented than LFS-Tweak. Only the engine can be modified (at least in v 1.0) so you won't see a XRT with 2466'' rims and 4m wide tires. Goes to my favourites

Spotted bug: Engine size doesn't seems to be affected on XRT, you might want to check the program?

Not everyone want to put 4m tires and 2466" rims
Im hate this bigfoot tyres its the worst thingh u can do whit tweak or similars i like to made most real cars possible
Does it tune turbochargers? (pressure, lag, spool-up, twin-turbo...)
yup only a few things right now. i hope we see more options. ciph pm me back man need to ask sumthin.
Your checking system never worked on any of my attempts, while using mine and reseting it to demo, or completely making up a user name and trying. Neither worked.

Ciph, keep this in mind, any knowledge of you sending your program around by means other than threads, but through PMs, you will be in serious trouble. Don't do it.
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune...
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG