The online racing simulator
Multiplayer Server Help.
(3 posts, started )
Multiplayer Server Help.
Hey everyone, im trying to fire up my own server in Patch X using LFSlapper etc.. But for some reason when i finish making the server no one was connecting and i mean even over a 5 hour period, when i created the server i selected "Internet" so it would be on the master server and viewable on the games list, and i only have a admin password not a game password, so i dont understand why its not appearing.

i loaded up LFS on another computer and went to view the games list while my server was active but it wasnt there?

Anyone able to help me?

p.s: im only using a windows firewall, so im doubting if thats stopping it but i'll try disable it while i wait for a reply..
ok i disabled the firewall and re-created the server, now on there are 2 hosts in the games list that are
1, "Host is LFS S2 0.5X 12" &
2, "Host is LFS S2 0.5X 10"

is possible that i am one of those? if yes do i find out, main menu in LFS down the bottom states i have "LFS S2 0.5X" says nothing about '10' or '12'...
its ok everyone, i had my server setup to allow "Car Reset" lol, so no one was able to see it in the games list coz no one usually selects "Yes" to it when doing a server search...

my bad...

Multiplayer Server Help.
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG