The online racing simulator
LFS-Points System?
(6 posts, started )
LFS-Points System?
hi racers,

just a question i asked myself ... "whatever happened to the points system lfs used to have"
everytime you finished a race on an arbitrary server you would get points. not that these points were important for anything(i think) but it was nice to see some progress...
and since my job won't let me race on a regular basis(so i can't join a league) i was kinda wishing something like this would come back into the game.

maybe something to think about?

bye,
and good racing everybody

X5-599
It became the CTRA system. Well not really but its a place to race for points and see progress now.
#3 - joen
The credits, which I think you are talking about, got removed (with the release of the first S2 version, I think). They were easily obtainable in single player against the AI anyway.
+1 for a point system.
It`s just nice to see some progress as people mentioned. And the only way to obtain these points will be when your racing online.
yeah, that's what i meant.
of course racing online is fun. even without being in a league. but when a race is over and one made it to position 3 after a loooong time of trying and practise, it would be nice to see somekind of reward.
i looked at ctra the other day(quite complicated, i think). i tried to join one of their servers and after some minutes of waiting i could join. but when i wanted to take part in the race i was told that the race was already full.
so that system they have is all good and well but the limited no. of servers(and their capacity) is the biggest flaw of an "outside system", in my opinion.
i would appreciate it if a lfs-point/ranking system would be taken into consideration for one of the upcoming patches...

..maybe this thread should be moved to the "improvement section"

bye,
X5-599

LFS-Points System?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG