The online racing simulator
Xbox Live
(14 posts, started )
Xbox Live
Hello all, Anyone with Xbox 360 Live post up your usernames. day. I will post it when I get it.
I don't have my username yet. Getting it tomorrow or the next
Kenneth
XCNuse
of course, but i don't know if i'm gonna buy live or not when i get back down to school; it depends on how hard my classes are.

lol I was expecting to see a complaint of how you lost your life to Xbox live like all of my friends at college lol we've lost so many hours to friggen Halo 3 online, that .. is addicting.
mines sPuZ200sx i know its weird but all the ones that i wanted were taken, even some really random ones, ive got a bunch of 2 day code things, lol im so cheap, im usually playing on the weekends, but probably a little less in coming times, as im starting year 11, and things are gonna get a lot harder
W1den
#5 - mr_x
mine is: btccmad
danowat32
Tag: Dajmin

Although I've no net connection until about the 31st () so none of my recent achievements will be up there yet. Stupid house move messing up my online gaming!
Tag: Xornand

What games do we all play?
Forza 2, EA Skate, PGR 3, Quake 4
Quake 4 is actually cool fps shooter in online, but nobody never plays it
You can all add me. DeathRay9894
Playing Forza Motorsports 2 and Guitar Hero 3.

Kenneth
obsolum
I play Forza 2, Gears of War, Crackdown ( but im sellin it), halo 3 (wen i buy it lol), and PGR (although ill probably trade it in)
Trev084
Rtsbasic

Currently playing Forza 2, PGR4, Halo 3 & Call of duty 3. Can't always play online as I'm using trial subscriptions at the min.

Xbox Live
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG